• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Braxton Miller To Oregon?

Losing Mariota will be huge.  Also, I don't think Helfrich is anywhere near the offensive mind that Kelly is.  With those two gone I think Oregon regresses to Stanford level next year.

Obviously it will be a huge loss, but there is a lot of young talent on offense (RB and WR) that makes me disagree with the Stanford comparison. Oregon has been a conference contender with 4 different QBs in a row: Dixon, Masoli, Thomas, and now Mariota. They know how to run the offense to suit the strengths of their QBs.

Good question, I have no idea. The other thing I am unsure about is if the Big Ten changed its rules like the Pac-12 did regarding transfers in-conference. If they haven't and he would have to sit out a year, I assume that he won't go to another Big Ten school. Of course this is all speculation that he actually wants to transfer based on another assumption that Barrett is the starter next season.

how soon would miller have to decide in order to be eligible for next season?

He'll graduate from Ohio state .

Enroll in a masters program Oregon offers that OSU doesn't and have immediate eligibility.

Same thing russell wilson did from NC state to Wisconsin.

I'm assuming if everything is in order he'll be at Oregon in the winter/spring

Edited by nando714