• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jurassic World

RallyMo

I dunno if this will be any good or not, but it might be a good amount of fun. It seems to more or less have the skeleton of the story from the first film, which is good. The second was alright. The third was garbage.

Odd, I thought the first was good, the second was garbage and the third was good.  Unless I got the order wrong.  Third being the I think second island.  Second being the Trex in San Diego.

But this trailer looks interesting.  

Edited by gotbeer

I liked the second one until the San Diego part. The third one had the velociraptors that could talk. Maybe they really could communicate with each other but there were scenes in the movie where they were standing around like they were actually holding on conversations. It was pretty ridiculous.

so they've opened jurassic park, tons of people are there, they haven't ridden themselves of the raptors, and have now genetically created some super dino?

looks like i'm going to have to seriously suspend reality to watch this one.

I liked the second one until the San Diego part. The third one had the velociraptors that could talk. Maybe they really could communicate with each other but there were scenes in the movie where they were standing around like they were actually holding on conversations. It was pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, I think, kinda.

For what it's worth, the first film has the kitchen scene and the "clever girl" scene. Those suckers were clearly communicating while hunting.

Standing around talking is silly, but I loved the part at the end of this trailer where the raptors looked at each other and lunged ahead of the bike. I think we have more raptor communication headed our way.

so they've opened jurassic park, tons of people are there, they haven't ridden themselves of the raptors, and have now genetically created some super dino?

looks like i'm going to have to seriously suspend reality to watch this one.

I'm glad you're finally ready to suspend disbelief for a Jurassic Park film.

I get a chuckle out of reading how one of the previous movies was more ridiculous than any of the others.  The wtf moment in the second movie was Goldblum's daughter as it was just unexpected and seemed like a pc move.  I'll probably catch this in theaters for the simple fact that I remember seeing the first one in theaters as a kid and how much fun it was

I get a chuckle out of reading how one of the previous movies was more ridiculous than any of the others.  The wtf moment in the second movie was Goldblum's daughter as it was just unexpected and seemed like a pc move.  I'll probably catch this in theaters for the simple fact that I remember seeing the first one in theaters as a kid and how much fun it was

In the book, there are two kids... one is a girl and the other is a black boy.  So for the movie, it seemed like they just combined the two and went with the black girl.

Don't forget the great scene when she used her gymnastics to kick the raptor out the window.  All 80lbs of her kicked a 500lb dinosaur 20 feet like it was nothing.

Edited by Chimi

I’ve never heard of the director Colin Trevorrow, but I’ve seen one of his other movies “Safety Not Guaranteed” it’s more of an indie comedy. It was well made for a low budget film. Hope he was one of those few directors that excels with a huge budget.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119880/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

I'm glad you're finally ready to suspend disbelief for a Jurassic Park film.

i probably deserved that.

what struck me in watching the trailer was the fact that people were as calm and casual as if they were at disneyland or sea world. couldn't let go of that point for some reason.

i only saw jurassic park.

didnt even know they made 2 sequels.

I knew they made JP2 but never remember the third. Probably best that I didn't.

Ok, so you have Dino land and nobody has a gun big enough to take one of these down in case it gets a little pit bull like? What OSHA department ****ed up with the safety standards?

I’ve never heard of the director Colin Trevorrow, but I’ve seen one of his other movies “Safety Not Guaranteed” it’s more of an indie comedy. It was well made for a low budget film. Hope he was one of those few directors that excels with a huge budget.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119880/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Yeah, he was one of directors in the recent trend of going after indie filmmakers to make big budget films. There was also Marc Webb (500 Days of Summer) who did both The Amazing Spider-Man Movies and also Gareth Edwards (Monsters) for Godzilla.

To a less egregious extent, guys like Duncan Jones was handed the Warcraft movie, and Rian Johnson for the future Star Wars movies. Though both those guys had already move passed the indie stage to bigger movies like Source Code and Looper already.

Yeah, he was one of directors in the recent trend of going after indie filmmakers to make big budget films. There was also Marc Webb (500 Days of Summer) who did both The Amazing Spider-Man Movies and also Gareth Edwards (Monsters) for Godzilla.

To a less egregious extent, guys like Duncan Jones was handed the Warcraft movie, and Rian Johnson for the future Star Wars movies. Though both those guys had already move passed the indie stage to bigger movies like Source Code and Looper already.

Hope he pulls a James Gunn and completely surprises everyone.

Steven Spielberg is the executive producer, so I have a good feeling it will be worth watching.

Not sure if John Williams is involved, but I hope the OST is every bit as epic as the original.

Hope he pulls a James Gunn and completely surprises everyone.

Though I'm not huge fan, even the Russo Brothers were a weird choice but successful with the new Captain America. And all they had really done was Welcome to Collinwood and You, Me & Dupree, outside of doing episodes of Arrested Development and Community.