• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pablo Sandoval to Red Sox for 5yr/$100(or close to it)

bloodbrother

He peaked in 2009. In 2011 he only played in 117 games. The following 3 years after that, his OPS has been under .800 and dropped every year. I wouldnt say hes an excellent player by any means. His home and away splits dont suggest it had anything to do with AT&T park either.

Is he a good player? Yeah I would say so. Is he worth 100 million over 5 years? Not even close. The Red Sox are paying him like hes a superstar player when he isnt even close to being one and never has been. All of his postseason success is behind him, if they expect him to duplicate those performances in the AL they are dreaming, even if Fenway's fences are little league.

Damn my baseball knowledge is incredible.