• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Red Sox finalizing deal with Hanley Ramirez

JAHV76

Hanley is no longer the elite player he once was. Still plenty strong and has enough natural talent that he succeeds without pushing himself as others would. But if he wasn't going to do it in the glitz and glamor of LA, I doubt he'll be a working man's hero in Boston.

I see him rubbing his teammates the wrong way after a year or two, and then his deteriorating skill combined with a ho-hum attitude will the organization and city against him.

As for Panda, he'll be the same no matter where he goes. .280 and probably 20 HR will be the norm. But apparently 100 million is now the going rate for that sort of production.

The prodigal son returns. Hanley was traded for Beckett and now that the douche level in Boston has receded to a 10 year low, he returns to bring back some good old assholiness to a personality weak Red Sox lineup.  

I guess the Yankees only response would to be put the Panda on 3rd and groom him to be the future DH when A-Rod's contract ends in 2018.