• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Four Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Arch, there is enough documented video and pictures to the slaughter that IS as a military force has committed that you are the one trotting out strawmen in the argument. The lone assassin is not what we are talking about in IS and the greater picture in Israel is not just the lone attack on Rabbis in prayer. The reaction by Israel is constrained considering the last 50 years of conflict.

It doesn't make it right. If you tore down my house I'd probably fight back. Even though you have a massive military funded by a world super power and i have rocks I would probably fight back. Maybe the Israelis aren't lining them up to chop off their heads but they're slowly and surely trying to wipe them off the earth and make it look like they had the chance to make it stop.

Since we're talking about the last 60 years, maybe Israel and its supporters should look at its own actions and accept the role it plays in the violence that comes to its citizens from the Palestinians.  These are the consequences of a brutal extended military occupation.  Notti, what you seem to consistently fail to acknowledge is that the Palestinians have a right to live on their own land unmolested.  Thats the same right that you are defending for the Israeli's.  It is unfortunate that you keep coming up with reasons to justify the heart of the conflict.  What do you think would happen if the all the arabs just stopped fighting back ? ( the reality is that most of them don't fight back already) Do you really believe that Israel would stop constantly stealing their lands ? Israel has an agenda, that is the complete conquest of biblical Israel as they see it. Israel also wants a jewish state, so that means the arabs have to go or accept being lessers then the Jews. So, what is the proper response for them ?   In addition, I think there is a lot more similarities between the "troubles" in Ireland and the Palestinians resistance then anything going on with ISIS.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Therein lies the problem.  Each side has enough grievences to attempt to excuse away evil behavior and they have enough followers who buy those excuses.  It is time the rest of the world put its collective foot down and judge each evil act on its own and react accordingly.

So many grievances and unwillingness to acknowledge the rights of the other side to raise a family and live and worship in peace in this tiny strip of dirt. A good first step would be to send the likes of Netanyahu and Abbas to the museum with the other dinosaurs and get leadership that is interested in settling the differences.

Nobody thinks the problems will go away with appeasement.  People want to feel safe and protected so they elect hard-line governments.  Politicians know they were elected to take a hard line against the enemy so they do not want to appear weak.

Really the only thing that would resolve this conflict is if Israel ceases to exist.  But that's not likely to happen any time soon so the conflict won't end any time soon.

Nobody thinks the problems will go away with appeasement.  People want to feel safe and protected so they elect hard-line governments.  Politicians know they were elected to take a hard line against the enemy so they do not want to appear weak.

Really the only thing that would resolve this conflict is if Israel ceases to exist.  But that's not likely to happen any time soon so the conflict won't end any time soon.

whatevs.

Israel will always be at the forefront of science, medicine, technology, equality and innovation.

You wont find many countries that offer the same level of acceptance and equality of homosexuals and women as Israel does.

They provide so much value to the rest of the world.

The same can't be said for Palestine and many muslim countries.

Forgive me for coming off as angry, but it's insulting to me when people say that. Sounded like you are hopping for "Israel to cease to exist", even if that wasn't your intent.

Edited by Poozy

I get it though.

You far left libs see Palestine as the weak, underprivileged and oppressed, fighting against the strong and powerful.

And are too blind to realize that Israel stands for everything that you guys pretend to support.

Edited by Poozy

Jay a far left lib? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whatevs.

Israel will always be at the forefront of science, medicine, technology, equality and innovation.

You wont find many countries that offer the same level of acceptance and equality of homosexuals and women as Israel does.

They provide so much value to the rest of the world.

The same can't be said for Palestine and many muslim countries.

Forgive me for coming off as angry, but it's insulting to me when people say that. Sounded like you are hopping for "Israel to cease to exist", even if that wasn't your intent.

Great post

Was speaking in general terms. I don't know what his specific intent was. It could've been sarcasm for all I know. It just annoys me to see statements like that. 

and damn.. I don't even watch fox news or consider myself far right.

****ing hell.. i told myself i'd stay out of this thread... 

Edited by Poozy

You read from sources that are biased, so you're pretty much just getting one side of the story. I can't stand the propaganda shit myself, whether it leans left or right.

I get my news from here and Reddit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but yea of course we're all biased. Impossible to be 100% subjective. I admit to being biased when it comes to Israel.

Journalists are supposed to remove their bias. The media doesn't even try anymore. They resort to clickbait bullshit.

Edited by Poozy