• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Player Pages (BETA)

Chuck

I like it. One thing I'd suggest is moving the highlights down a little. While it might be alright for Trout types, for a Cowgill type I think more people would be using it for stats/contract info than to see some highlights.

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

Any other order in which you think these should be in, let me know. 

Great addition to the site!

Could you rearrange the individual batting stats in this order (or something similar?):

Instead of:

Year
Team G AB H HR R RBI AVG OBP SLG 2B 3B TB K SB

use:

Year-Team-G-AB-R-H-2B-3B-HR-RBI-AVG-OBP-SLG-TB-BB-K-SB

I guess this order is something I'm more used to seeing, and adding in BB as well. Just something to consider.

Just trying to think what might make me use this vs opening a new tab and opening up bbref or fangraphs...

It'd be cool if it was integrated into the forum in some way. Something like automatic hyperlinking to the player page when someone types out a player name, like say "Mike Trout" in their post. Additionally maybe a section on the player page that lists the mentions of "Mike Trout" in the forum.

Edited by AngelsLakersFan

I think its great Chuck, lots of good info and a great resource that we can all use.

I only have one problem: I'm a little color blind and can't tell the diff with the 2 colors on the bar graphs you've chosen. Any chance to change one color to blue or yellow, or just one color be lighter than the other?

Thanks Chuck-

joeybaseball