• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Masterson

Cdaniel

Lol did you really just use Brad Miller as an example of big lefty bats in the AL West? McCarthy will definitely be out of the price range.

Despite his crap results last year, yes he has significant power. I hope you got the original point however.

McCarthy sucks equally against lefties and righties.

If you believe that pitching a bit below the AL league average is sucking then yes you would be right.

To be honest tdawg I'm not enamored with either one of these guys. I'd rather see the Angels trade for another young, controllable arm.

But Masterson has a career 4.54 FIP against lefties and for a ground ball artist that is not good and would not be a fit in the AL West in my opinion. He'd be better off in some place like Colorado or the like I would think.