• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Feminists are great

NrM

I'll start things out with them bullying Rosetta scientist Dr. Matt Taylor for wearing an "offensive" shirt.

"Instead of receiving the recognition he deserved, he received tremendous backlash due to the fact that he was wearing a T-Shirt depicting scantily clad women. He was bullied over a t-shirt a FEMALE friend designed for him;"

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/matt-taylor-rosetta-project-scientist

Here is the verge article that was titled 

I don't care if you landed a spacecraft on a comet, your shirt is sexist and ostracizing

https://archive.today/e4Yyu#selection-3255.1-3255.89

Edited by Poozy

Feminists just need to learn to embrace misogyny, and shut their mouths.

Herp derp.

Any way to keep the caveman stuff in the political forum?  

What do you mean. 

I'm critical of new age feminists and sjws. That doesn't make me a misogynist.

If we can have a thread shitting on cops, why can't we have one for lunatic SJWs?

Edited by Poozy

I don't think wearing a shirt depicting women wearing revealing clothing in sexy poses as misogynist. The dictionary defines it as a hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women. Looks more like he wants women all over him but like most science geeks has little interaction that isn't printed on a t-shirt.

If we can have a thread shitting on cops, why can't we have one for lunatic SJWs?

There's nothing wrong with your thread. There is a big difference though, between some hypersensitive feminists expressing outrage and some rogue cops beating the shit out of, kidnapping, raping, robbing, surveilling or killing people.

The state of the feminists being offended really only exists in their own minds. Unless they initiate some force against someone then what harm has really been done? The shirt wearer had several responses to choose from. He chose groveling contrition.

"your shirt is sexist and ostracizing"

You can continue talking if you prefer, but you might want to take note that I'm not listening nor do I give a shit about anything you have to say...

Some guy on Reddit I believe made a comment how women can walk around with half naked men printed on their shopping bags at the mall and no guy blinks an eye, but guys walk around with half naked women on their shirts and these dumb dildos can't help but open their big stupid traps. All for attention. Best to just ignore it.

i find kim kardashian and her ubiquitous image all over the airwaves far more offensive than some guy in a hula shirt.

i congratulate the feminists on making an issue out of absolutely nothing while a pretty darn impressive scientific accomplishment was going on.

There's nothing wrong with your thread. There is a big difference though, between some hypersensitive feminists expressing outrage and some rogue cops beating the shit out of, kidnapping, raping, robbing, surveilling or killing people.

The state of the feminists being offended really only exists in their own minds. Unless they initiate some force against someone then what harm has really been done? The shirt wearer had several responses to choose from. He chose groveling contrition.

Preach it. 

Preach it. 

Authoritarian Feminists and SJWs control the media/narrative. They have managed to take over many different aspects of entertainment.

It doesn't just exist in their heads. They have a lot of power.

There's a reason Matt Taylor was reduced to tears and had to apologize.

Edited by Poozy

Authoritarian Feminists and SJWs control the media/narrative. They have managed to take over many different aspects of entertainment.

It doesn't just exist in their heads. They have a lot of power.

There's a reason Matt Taylor was reduced to tears and had to apologize.

Any chance you could be more specific? I'd love to know what they control.

Any chance you could be more specific? I'd love to know what they control.

You haven't noticed that whenever they open their stupid mouths and complain about something, it gets fixed and corrected right away?

If you work in specific fields and speak up against these SJWs, expect your ass to be blacklisted and/or fired.

Here are some recent specific examples of sjws getting their way.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/16/feminist-banned-from-being-banned-time-removes-frontrunner-from-word-banishment-poll-apologizes/

http://legionofleia.com/2014/09/23/update-marvel-removes-spider-woman-variant-cover-artist-milo-manara-from-upcoming-covers/

Edited by Poozy

You haven't noticed that whenever they open their stupid mouths and complain about something, it gets fixed and corrected right away?

If you work in specific fields and speak up against these SJWs, expect your ass to be blacklisted and/or fired.

Here are some recent specific examples of sjws getting their way.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/16/feminist-banned-from-being-banned-time-removes-frontrunner-from-word-banishment-poll-apologizes/

http://legionofleia.com/2014/09/23/update-marvel-removes-spider-woman-variant-cover-artist-milo-manara-from-upcoming-covers/

"Fixed and corrected" are your words, not mine. This is what happens when an entire society revolves around short-term profits. You give power to anyone who can affect that in any way.