• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Question regarding MLB.tv on Xbox 360

Yes, you need the XBox Live Gold membership. This is why I ditched it this year after paying for it 3-4 years in a row and got the latest Roku. 

This is exactly what I did.  The new Roku is pretty slick.  When you factor in the Xbox gold subscription is close to half the price of a Roku, and factor in the other features of the Roku, it may be worth it.

On the other hand, I have a 12 month subscription to xbox gold card that I can sell ya.. I bought it so I could use netflix on the xbox and decided it wasn't worth it.

This is exactly what I did.  The new Roku is pretty slick.  When you factor in the Xbox gold subscription is close to half the price of a Roku, and factor in the other features of the Roku, it may be worth it.

On the other hand, I have a 12 month subscription to xbox gold card that I can sell ya.. I bought it so I could use netflix on the xbox and decided it wasn't worth it.

How much? We could do it through paypal

I will. I'm actually done with consoles now. PC gaming is way better.

Anyone want to trade their MLB.TV info for my Netflix info?  PM ME.

Like others have already stated, Microsoft charges to you use any online service.  I use my PS3 for media services.  I used it for Netflix until I bought a Wii U. Now I use that for Netflix but Wii U doesn't currently offer MLB.TV and I doubt it ever will. 

Well that friggin blows. Guess I'll be watching on my laptop.

I stopped watchin on my xbox anyways and watch on my laptop because xbox is sometimes as much as a half inning behind... laptop is almost realtime.. Im not sure if roku is the same way..