• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Did you vote?

Poll Pole  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote in the Nov. 4 election?

• Yes.
    • I hate freedom. And bald eagles.

Yes I voted absentee, it's pretty easy.  Not that it really matters:

GOVERNOR

24435 of 24,435 state precincts reporting

1863 of 1863 Orange County precincts reporting

California        Orange County
                    votes     %       votes   %
Edmund Brown* (D) 3,415,329 58.9     216,123 43.7
Neel Kashkari ® 2,382,237 41.1     278,580 56.3

I missed voting in the 1972 election by about two months. I turned 18 the following January. I worked in my first political campaign that year, for a Republican candidate for Mayor of Jacksonville who  had no realistic chance against the incumbent. As we all sat around the office on election night and watched the returns seal our fate our candidate, Don Trednick, Jr., told a reporter for one of the local television stations that we were "just a bunch of renegades against the government."

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Mail in ballots here in Colorado. I voted. All my candidates (except Governor) lost. All of my ballot initiatives went my way...except one. I'm always in favor of expanding gaming. Unfortunately, my fellow Coloradans had a problem with altering the state constitution to expand gaming. I admit, I had qualms about it because of the amending of the constitution.

Mail in ballots here in Colorado. I voted. All my candidates (except Governor) lost. All of my ballot initiatives went my way...except one. I'm always in favor of expanding gaming. Unfortunately, my fellow Coloradans had a problem with altering the state constitution to expand gaming. I admit, I had qualms about it because of the amending of the constitution.

I thought Coloradans approved of altered states.