• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

PercySquint's Memorial: November 22nd, 2014

Chuck

ALL-IN-AGAINST.gif

Just a few days ago, AngelsWin.com lost one of its most iconic members. Michael Sword, who went by the screen name PercySquint passed away from cancer. Join us as we honor Mike at 7:00pm on November 22nd in Mission Viejo.

We'll share stories and memories together over drinks, snacks and poker - one of Mike's great pleasures.

Please bring some snacks to share and your own drinks. The buy-in for the poker game will be $40.00 with optional re-buys.

RSVP on AngelsWin.com here (in this thread). Address and Directions will be provided via email or PM on our forum.

Great job on the video!  I really loved the inclusion of his "Thank you" at the end of it;  This place is very special.

I probably can't get out of work to come teach yuall poker (and listen to lots of Percy stories), but shoot the address to me just in case please.

not going to be able to make it. i still have a lot of pain and about 20 staples in my gut. not gonna lie - it's a bit tough. but i have good pain killers and lots of love and support from people all over. my best to all of you, and i hope someone takes lots of pictures.