• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

U.S. using fake cellphone towers on planes to gather data: WSJ

Speaking of fake cellphone towers, does anybody here live in Anaheim? 

These gray radomes installed atop traffic lights and street lights look awfully suspicious to me.  There's likely antenna(s) and radio(s) hidden underneath them.  I'm curious if anybody has heard an official explanation because they are literally everywhere in Anaheim...

radome2.gif

radomes.gif

Speaking of fake cellphone towers, does anybody here live in Anaheim? 

These gray radomes installed atop traffic lights and street lights look awfully suspicious to me.  There's likely antenna(s) and radio(s) hidden underneath them.  I'm curious if anybody has heard an official explanation because they are literally everywhere in Anaheim...

radome2.gif

radomes.gif

Man, it's like Wells wet dream of 1984 at that intersection.   Camera on the other signal/light.  Then a huge thing on top of the lightpost.  Looking at MP's other picture.  The things on top of the lightposts might be a wifi transmitter.  

Man, it's like Wells wet dream of 1984 at that intersection.   Camera on the other signal/light.  Then a huge thing on top of the lightpost.  Looking at MP's other picture.  The things on top of the lightposts might be a wifi transmitter.  

This is disturbing.  Not quite the same design, but very similar...

http://www.pacificsteelstructures.com/telecom/

A direct quote from their website:

PSS is dedicated to equipping our customers with a variety of stealth products that are either totally hidden or disguised so they are difficult to recognize as a cell site. Contact us today and our professional engineering staff would be pleased to prepare a complete package for your next site.

traffic-pole-drawing.jpg

Edited by mp170.6

This is disturbing.  Not quite the same design, but very similar...

http://www.pacificsteelstructures.com/telecom/

A direct quote from their website:

PSS is dedicated to equipping our customers with a variety of stealth products that are either totally hidden or disguised so they are difficult to recognize as a cell site. Contact us today and our professional engineering staff would be pleased to prepare a complete package for your next site.

traffic-pole-drawing.jpg

I would say it might not be as nefarious.  If Anaheim is trying to do city wide wi-fi, that would explain the things on the lightposts.  Could also sell those spots to telecom as a revenue source.  

The one's around the signs though.  Could it be as simple as a light?

I would say it might not be as nefarious.  If Anaheim is trying to do city wide wi-fi, that would explain the things on the lightposts.  Could also sell those spots to telecom as a revenue source.  

The one's around the signs though.  Could it be as simple as a light?

The radomes I'm talking about in Anaheim are typically at every major intersection -- on all 4 traffic light masts.  That to me seems excessive if all you're trying to accomplish is provide free wifi.  Even if the space was sold to AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc, they wouldn't need cell sites at every intersection.

Not sure about the signs though, can you clarify?

By the way, public wi-fi installations typically look like this:

lightpole.jpg

The radomes I'm talking about in Anaheim are typically at every major intersection -- on all 4 traffic light masts.  That to me seems excessive if all you're trying to accomplish is provide free wifi.  Even if the space was sold to AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc, they wouldn't need cell sites at every intersection.

Not sure about the signs though, can you clarify?

By the way, public wi-fi installations typically look like this:

lightpole.jpg

Wi fi, hooked up to a light pole, using zip ties.  To me, has red flag written all over it.  

People don't like cell towers.  So having them on lightpoles really does make sense.  And if you combine with wi fi.  One pole for wi fi.  3 poles for cell companies, to pay for the free wi fi.  Everyone wins.  You get free wi fi, and really good cell service.  

Whether or not that his happening, the Anaheim City Council could probably answer.  

As for the things around the signs.  Not sure what it looks like in the dark.  But was just speculating that maybe it's a new LED lighting system for the street signs.  I don't think LED's are powerful enough to penetrate through plastic of a street sign like a bulb lighting does.  Which might be part of the problem, you need so much wattage to light up a single street sign, if they were lit up at all.  If you could illuminate the sign from the outside with energy saving LED's.  Especially on major streets, as a driver, that would be really really nice.

More illegal mass surveillance.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/los-angeles-police-data-target-crime-26904010

This time dealing with "pre-crime". Minority Report come to life. We are living in a damned science fiction novel.

"LASER uses technology developed by the CIA's venture capital arm"

It's not often that a member of the controlled media would even talk about In-Q-Tel.