• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Honda Center Renovations are coming...

halo15fan

For those of us in Southern California, whoever drives by the Honda Center knows that the Grand Terrace is set to be done with Construction by May or June... but that is not the only renovation to the building. Since the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim started playing there in 1993, the building has seen little to no update in its history. 

As someone who walks behind the scenes often at the Honda Center, and talks to the people in charge, there is a major change coming, well, at least, hopefully coming to the Arena. The idea is, that if an NBA team is assigned to the Honda Center, it would help boost the need for a new Jumbo Tron in the Honda Center. The bulky current machine has had problems in the past, and an easy way to fix the problem is to just replace it. Now, the word "easy" comes with a very high dollar sign, but, the rumors I have heard is that there could be a new Jumbo Tron at the Honda Center within the next 3 years. 

so i guess the kings arent moving to anaheim anymore?

now theyre seattle bound?

That is the rumor.  Pretty sure the two LA teams lobbied really hard against them moving to Anaheim.  Don't think it was ever a reality.

I know. Let's start an indoor beach vollleyball league and forget the NBA. Or better yet, a league that plays a 5 match game with both beach and hardwood matches.

I don't think Anaheim stands much of a chance of getting a NBA team while Sterling is alive.

Big problem is, the Clippers are the ones that actually have the master lease, not the Lakers.  So no real reason for the Clippers to move.