• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Friends of Percy Squint

pattimelt

I don't know him personally but when I first joined this forum like 5 years ago I remember posting during opening weekend and seeing his avatar with that ridiculous hat he wears and thinking to myself, I have seen that guy quiet a few times at games. Prayers are with you PS.

I miss the old days when Percy and AOA would talk about the movie industry. On one hand, there's a guy who loves nearly every movie he sees and on the other, there was someone who had a much more critical approach to put it lightly. What I would do to relive one of those "When will you see" threads.

It's good to see you back, your well being will be in thoughts.

So, Percy...you never concluded the story:  Did you decide to stay on the gurney?  

Keep your hat up.  To quote Tubbs in the third season episode of Miami Vice titled "Child's Play" starring Ving Rhames, "Sonny, I am in this with you."

(To which, after a long pause, Crockett replies:  "You can't be Rico.")  

Mike, this is terrible news. My prayers, our prayers & thoughts as an AngelsWin.com Community are with you. 

Please keep us updated and let us know where you're at so that we can visit and help in any way we can while you battle this awful affliction. 

My prayer is that you're fully healed of cancer and that you feel the love from family and friends along the way.