• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dallas Ebola "Outbreak" Over

side note.............  3 people = outbreak?

This is Ebola. Don't try to apply normal rules of rational thought to it. People within my agency believe that we ought to have a separate policy for dealing with it. Our extensive infection control policies are apparently useless against this one disease.

On a much, much more serious note this just shows how f'd up things are in much of Africa.  Not only did both people who contracted the disease here survive but they were care givers.

The discrepancy between the West and much of the rest of the world needs to be addressed.  

On a much, much more serious note this just shows how f'd up things are in much of Africa.  Not only did both people who contracted the disease here survive but they were care givers.

The discrepancy between the West and much of the rest of the world needs to be addressed.  

I heard something on the radio last week that blew me away. About 2.5 billion people. roughly 1/3 of the world population, do not have access to a toilet. I'd bet that number has never been higher in the history of man.

Good point.  And I am not making fun of the whole Ebola thing here. If you think about it if it did get out of control how many of us would get flown in a jet with an isolation chamber to somewhere in the U.S.  Doubt that would be covered on our insurance.  It is scary.  Reason why every nation should get together and try and make facilities to contain this there.  

Chuck is coming Thanksgiving to see his folks.  At first I told him I did not advise it because him getting infected and going back could wipe out the whole AW community.  

no worries, kurt. just like they do with the POTUS during the state of the union, when chuck travels we always put brian in some kind of isolated safe house in pacoima just in case anything happens to chuck. the aw.com community will survive in case of chuck's early demise.

I am happy to say that we ended our self imposed lockdown yesterday and went outdoors.  At first my eyes had to adjust to the sunlight but when I could see clear enough I saw FedEx had delivered my Obamaphone for voting Dem.  Ebola free and the latest Obamaphone.  Good times. 

that's all good and well, but let's get to the most important part - is your golf course okay?