• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Listen to AngelsWin.com's Final Podcast of 2014 with Special Guest, Jeff Fletcher

154848b5-6e80-4b82-949e-9d82bf390fc3_wee

Listen to hosts Adam Dodge & Geoff Stoddart, along with AngelsWin.com founder Chuck Richter, as they recap the Angels' 2014 AL West Championship season. The boys welcomed in a special guest too in Jeff Fletcher of the OC Register to talk about the 2014 season, potential off-season moves and much much more! 

Don't miss our last podcast of the 2014 calendar year. Stream below! 

Check Out Baseball Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with AngelsWin on BlogTalkRadio
WpPGalCP40o

View the full article

Sorry man. I know that's your team, but I just don't see it.

Please don't take it personally. A's still have Samardzija coming back unless they trade him. They also have some of their top pitchers coming back from injury.

Cespedes is no superstar ... but would luv him in LF for the Angels. I can easily see the A's getting a replacement for LF.

I see the A's right in the thick of things next season.

I can't believe Chuck brought up the dubious Hamilton pic then got shot down.

Fletcher was good as always!

It was a largely talked about topic here and in other circles so it had to be brought up. I wanted some insight from the guy who's been with the team all season long and in the clubhouse.

Great job guys, that was a very interesting interview. Lots of great questions, and Fletcher has some very interesting insight.

And Chuck, has anyone ever told you that your voice sounds identical to how Tony Gwynn sounded?

LOL

Phil, never been told that before. I'm gonna have to listen to the podcast again.

Chuck I has asked Fletch about Hamilton in the clubhouse in that thread. He basically said there were no issues and that his team mates liked the guy.

Must have missed his take in that thread. Either way I think it was a good question to bring up as there's a certain perception amongst fans that believe he's not a team player, so it was good to have that somewhat cleared up. Though the question still looms whether the players feel if he's an integral part of the team or not.

Chuck I has asked Fletch about Hamilton in the clubhouse in that thread. He basically said there were no issues and that his team mates liked the guy.

Not questioning Fletcher's response but he does have to be politically correct when answering a personality question about about a player. I'm pretty sure that Fletch is not going to ask each individual player if they like Josh Hamilton. I wouldn't expect that out of Fletcher and I would lose respect for him if he did that. I'm not really sure if Josh is liked by all of his team mates but that's not really the issue. He needs to perform on the field and make it right with the fans he dissed.  

Edited by CALZONE

He just needs to perform, but the basis of this was Chuck asking him about Josh and the photo of him in the dugout. Fletch wouldn't say it's a good relationship if it wasn't, he would find a way to tell us that there is room for improvement.

That photo really didn't mean much. Josh had been struggling and he was probably feeling pretty bummed out. What he said about not necessarily playing for the fans was worse than the photo. He needs to perform well and all will be forgotten.