• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you Libertarian or Authoritarian

NrM

Are you Libertarian or Authoritarian  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Libertarian or Authoritarian

• Libertarian
    • Authoritarian

I order for anyone to post a mark on the right or blue side you would have to be a complete whack job in the answers. This test is simply made to change your mind about your political leanings without allowing any answers to naturally fall on the conservative side. All conservative based questions are radicalized while liberal questions are neutralized.

That one is a bit better:

I would have liked a few more questions regarding personal freedoms and the patriot act.  I think I would have been lower on that grid if there had been more of those.

Compass:

You are a center-right moderate social libertarian.
Right: 2.85, Libertarian: 1.99

26x24.gif

This one is a little better: http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

You are a far-right social libertarian.

Right: 8.27, Libertarian: 6.5

Much better because it not only gives a value to your answer but also as I took it a value that you feel others should follow on a national scale.

I score less of a dick as 2.25 right and not as much as an anti government whack job at 0.44 Libertarian.

I shudder to think how Brian would score, probably a Homeland Security watch list. LTH would score just left of unicorns and South of rainbows.

I lean very much toward being libertarian. Where I might stray from that category is the abortion issue. I am against a human deciding the length of another human's life. This is the reason I don't support the death penalty either.

That would mean you would support the right of a murderer to decide the length of someones life without the consequence of having his life shortened. Interesting.

libertarian just means totalitarian. they're the ultimate pickers and choosers of what laws and government programs are personally convenient to them, and dismissive of all else in the name of "libertarianism".

most are so stupid, they don't even understand their hypocrisy.

LOL, that might be one of the dumbest comments made in the spin forum.

That would mean you would support the right of a murderer to decide the length of someones life without the consequence of having his life shortened. Interesting.

That's correct. To me shortening someone's life shouldn't be left in the hands of someone else.

I order for anyone to post a mark on the right or blue side you would have to be a complete whack job in the answers. This test is simply made to change your mind about your political leanings without allowing any answers to naturally fall on the conservative side. All conservative based questions are radicalized while liberal questions are neutralized.

Yea I agree. I was mainly looking at the Libertarian/Authoritarian angle.

Edited by Mr. Meeseeks

This really surprised me:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -1.95

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -0.7

n40.gifc47.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm about where I thought I was. I'm all about equal opportunity (not equal outcome), strongly pro-choice, very anti-religion, and very libertarian when it comes to sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll.

Which is weird because I don't do drugs at all (not even pot, which is legal here).

I actually think there needs to be a viable third party because the two parties are too centrist business-oriented (D) or downright wacky reactionary ® for me.

You are a left social libertarian.
Left: 7.25, Libertarian: 4.41

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -7.53

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -9.21

n12.gifc4.gif

pcgraphpng.php?ec=-7.88&soc=-6.97

Edited by Mark68

I didn't know anti-religioun was a political stance.  Is being a racist a political stance?  A bigot?

Religious fundamentalism is a political stance. Why can't being anti-religious be one as well?

My point is that any laws that try to legislate morality (abortion, birth control, marriage, prostitution) seem to have their roots in (big M) Morality, and most who consider themselves Moral or support "family values" (whatever the hell that means) seem to be religious.

If one is against abortion, don't have one. If one is against birth control, don't use it. If one is against gay marriage, don't be gay and/or don't get married.

Religion does affect one's political views, so how could it not be a religious stance? After all, the very first amendment in the Bill of Rights deals with it. You don't think the Founding Fathers knew that it could be a political issue?