• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Tom Tait wins.......

That's my point. Ask the typical voter leaving the polling place. Why did you vote for _____? I doubt very much they say "because of their position on the stadium land deal".

That land issue has been well publicized in Anaheim. I don't think you will find it in the Montana Daily. The Keep the Angels Facebook Page was created some of those local politicians to scare the public into believing that they would lose the Angels. Laughable but cute.

That land issue has been well publicized in Anaheim. I don't think you will find it in the Montana Daily. The Keep the Angels Facebook Page was created some of those local politicians to scare the public into believing that they would lose the Angels. Laughable but cute.

There is this really cool thing called the internet.  What is really awesome about it is that one can keep up on things all around the world just by going on there and clicking a few buttons.  Besides, one thing I do know from living in many different places including Anaheim for several years, people are people and they really aren't much different wherever you go. 

Come to New Mexico Arte. Yeah we have a slight issue with corporate support or the lack there of but our politics are so dirty it makes SoCal seem like boy scouts. You can have an entire county if you want. Plenty of room to develop. And you can keep the LA in the title, it's cool! No big thing.

I'm amused that Claude keeps ducking the fact that Tait has a personal financial stake in this.

Tait is a developer who happens to own land in Anaheim and Tustin. Arte doesn't own any land in Anaheim or Tustin but he wants to and he wants it for free. I think Arte has a huge financial stake in this. That Stadium site in Tustin is owned by Tustin not Tait. Just to be clear, Tait is not asking for any free land from anyone.

LOL Claude, you should run for office because you responded to that just like a politician.  Arte is a businessman, he is supposed to have a financial stake.  Tait is supposed to represent the people without the appearance that he is actually representing himself.

He can represent himself to the extent that he is a property owner in the city just like any other property owner in the city.

LOL Claude, you should run for office because you responded to that just like a politician. Arte is a businessman, he is supposed to have a financial stake. Tait is supposed to represent the people without the appearance that he is actually representing himself.

MT you know that greed is everywhere. Tait is wealthy and probably greedy. Arte is a billionaire and wants more. Thats also considered greed. I still think that they will get a deal done when all the dust settles. Hopefully it's all in the best interest of the residents and not just the baseball fans.

There is this really cool thing called the internet.  What is really awesome about it is that one can keep up on things all around the world just by going on there and clicking a few buttons.  Besides, one thing I do know from living in many different places including Anaheim for several years, people are people and they really aren't much different wherever you go. 

Bingo. I still follow happenings in my home town (Jacksonville). I probably know more about local politics than many of the people who live there, because I bother to find out. I still have family in the area, and I like to have some idea what they are talking about when local issues come up in discussion.