• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World Trade Center reopens 13 years after 9/11

Thirteen years after the 9/11 terrorist attack, World Trade Center is opening for business again.

Conde Nast will start moving Monday into One World Trade Center, a 104-story, $3.9 billion skyscraper that dominates the Manhattan skyline.

It's the centerpiece of the 16-acre site where the decimated twin towers once stood and where more than 2,700 people died on Sept. 11, 2001, buried under smoking mounds of fiery debris.

"The New York City skyline is whole again, as One World Trade Center takes its place in Lower Manhattan," said Patrick Foye, executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey that owns both the building and the World Trade Center site.

World%20Trade%20Center-Reopening-1.jpg?v

Personally, I think the design of the buildings appearance has much to be desired.

But I would have no problem running my business in the tower or visiting as a tourist. Not only is it much safer than before, but I don't see anything that happened on 9/11 happening again. Kinda odd letting a vicious once in a lifetime attack that happened 13 years ago still affect how you'd feel about entering a brand new building.

Personally, I think the design of the buildings appearance has much to be desired.

But I would have no problem running my business in the tower or visiting as a tourist. Not only is it much safer than before, but I don't see anything that happened on 9/11 happening again. Kinda odd letting a vicious once in a lifetime attack that happened 13 years ago still affect how you'd feel about entering a brand new building.

I respect your opinion and your courage. I have watched this building get attacked twice already. They tried once and failed, so they went back to finish the job. We have rebuilt, and put the bullseye back out there. They know the building will withstand another plane crash, so they will try to think of another sinario that no one considered. Much like after the first bombing failed. No one would have thought that planes would have been intentionally rammed into the building.

I hope pray that I am wrong

Very nice. Can't believe it has been 13 years

I would never move my office into that building, even rent free.

You have to know you are going to be targeted.

Interesting thoughts. I think there will be a lot of worrying at first but after a while many of the fears will calm. I imagine the security in that building will be at a pretty strong level.

Interesting thoughts. I think there will be a lot of worrying at first but after a while many of the fears will calm. I imagine the security in that building will be at a pretty strong level.

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/mar/29/nation/la-na-nn-world-trade-center-security-official-resigns-20140329

You would think.........

I was in college at Cal when this happened, and when we were sitting around discussing things a few days later a friend of mine says:

"You know what would be amazing? If they cleaned it all up and re-built it exactly the same... in like a month or two. Just to show them. You know they could if they really wanted to and worked 24/7."

lol berkeley.

Oh, you mean TWO airplanes could reasonably drop THREE skyscrapers into their own footprint at near free fall speed? Thank you for your expert commentary.

9/11 was an inside job and it is so obvious.

And yet in the mid 40's.....teenagers with roughly 20 hours of flight training were able to fly over open water (no nav points), using a compass and a watch to steer a heading, locate ships in the middle of the water....ships made of steele, shooting at them, and moving.....and ram their aluminum planes into the side of those moving shooting ships and sink them....

Inside job....

Its just crazy how puncturing a structure covered in explosives (that no one saw being placed) with a missile wouldnt set off said explosives....or sever the demo cord connecting them....

Oh, you mean TWO airplanes could reasonably drop THREE skyscrapers into their own footprint at near free fall speed? Thank you for your expert commentary.

9/11 was an inside job and it is so obvious.

When I read shit like this I get confused emotionally. I am equal parts pissed at the assumption, sad that the person that believes this, and dumbfounded that there are people out there that believe this garbage.