• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weaver out 4-6 weeks with broken elbow

nate

I remember in '02 the way Angels got out of it was that a couple of still unnamed players took one for the team and rode a couple of slump busters. It worked the very next day. While I cannot divulge how I might have come across such knowledge, the term fugly was used more than a couple of times.

Just sayin'

Well, what else can they do? They aren't going to replace Vargas, Blanton or Hanson that early into the season. Just hope he can fill in well during Weav's absence.

Taking him in and out of the rotation is bad for his development. If he does well he should be left in there and one of Vargas/Blanton/Hanson should be used as a long inning man in different situations.

shhhhhh

Halos of Anaheim might cry

Already am.

Among the MANY frustrating things last season, injuries was not one of them. In fact, the biggest injury last season (Vernon's) ended up being the best thing that happened all season. Not that Richards is going to be a Trout-like replacement, but hopefully he goes out and proves that he's at least a number 3 starter in this league.

Also when talking about Angel players with freak injuries we can't forget about K-Mo in 2010. That's about as random an injury as any we've had. But in all honesty I believe we will be alright. Garret Richards will prove all the doubters wrong and dominate. Our Offense has to be just about ready to break out.

You know who needs to step up and stop being such a p*ssy? CJ Wilson.

Just imagine how annoying that stupid shampoo commercial is gonna get if he's stinking up the joint.  In before AO berates him for concentrating on commercials instead of pitching.