• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UK judge allows mother to end the life of her severely disabled 12-year-old daughter

Yeah, I didn't think ITP was scoffing at religion.  I just found the two comments disparate.  He is usually pretty respectful.

Even if he is a lefty shill.

:)

Lol, I think I'm more of a moderate these days who leans to the left. But that doesn't stop me from telling righties to STFU every now and then.

Yes, they do...

But that's a very large umbrella that includes warfare, the death penalty, etc., all of which are not remotely the same.

But it's also under the smaller umbrella of when it's OK for a parent to end his or her child's life.

But it's also under the smaller umbrella of when it's OK for a parent to end his or her child's life.

Which, as this case obviously makes clear when compared to the thread Tank made, has even smaller umbrellas within it.

You've made mention how difficult this scenario is.

There's just no slippery slope that links this case to parents being allowed to essentially murder children under the age of 5, which was what was up for discussion in the other thread.

Think of it like this: the Terri Schiavo didn't lead to some scenario whereby husbands or wives were just outright killing their spouses "just because."

Which, as this case obviously makes clear when compared to the thread Tank made, has even smaller umbrellas within it.

You've made mention how difficult this scenario is.

There's just no slippery slope that links this case to parents being allowed to essentially murder children under the age of 5, which was what was up for discussion in the other thread.

Think of it like this: the Terri Schiavo didn't lead to some scenario whereby husbands or wives were just outright killing their spouses "just because."

Murder is also the word some would use in describing the decision that the mother of the 12-year-old ultimately chose. You and I see the situations in different ballparks while others may not.