• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Angels aim to add the right pieces in free agency

I've hit my fandom with defibrillator paddles on his behalf more than I care to recall at this point. How about he actually earns our support instead of it being a default that he gets it automatically because of what he's done with another team?

Why does it matter anyway? He doesn't play for the fans.

Oh come on Doc ... no need to get hurt over some silly comments he made to the press. When Trout gets a hit and is standing on base and gestures with his hands to the dugout ... what does that tell you?

Players are a close nit group who spend 7-8 months together. They play for each other (team) first. Fans are the ones that pay their salary but not necessarily their primary motivation.

If your a Angel fan then you support the team and it's players.

Oh come on Doc ... no need to get hurt over some silly comments he made to the press. When Trout gets a hit and is standing on base and gestures with his hands to the dugout ... what does that tell you?

Players are a close nit group who spend 7-8 months together. They play for each other (team) first. Fans are the ones that pay their salary but not necessarily their primary motivation.

If your a Angel fan then you support the team and it's players.

I'm not hurt at all.  I don't really care about him at this point.  He's done nothing to earn my support other than being on the team I like.    

I'll choose how I root for the team, but thanks for your input.  

That's not what you said before. You said he was of no help even though he was the second most productive position player from start to finish.

I would like Albert to show more patience at the plate. If nothing is there, walk.