• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 9 Thread

If New England can maintain home field throughout and Gronk can stay healthy, they're going to be very hard to beat. Is this the year Brady gets a chance to win a 4th? They seem to be pulling away from everyone in the AFC right now.

I like Pittsburgh out in the AFC right now. They also have a favorable schedule ahead of them.

Agreed about NE and home field advantage come the playoffs will be huge.  Denver is 0-2 in NE the last 2 years and if they ended up there in the playoffs I definitely wouldn't bet on them coming away with a W.  That said we're half way through the season and a lot can happen between now and the playoffs.  NE was in the drivers seat last year for home field when they lost a game they should have won which gave Denver home field.  Pitt has been fun to watch the last few games but I trust them less than I do NE or Denver.  Both Pitt and Denver have favorable rest of season schedules based on opponent win percentages but you never know when it comes to division games or teams that match up well.  Denver has games remaining at KC, SD and Cincy and all of those should be tough games.  

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat