• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014-15 ncaa basketball season thread

AO, is this dude starting the year playing?  Or is this the same old same old, we get a transfer and his first game is when Long Beach State is already 2-12?

http://www.presstelegram.com/sports/20141106/once-part-of-dunk-city-eric-mcknight-brings-his-act-to-long-beach-state

Edit - Never mind.  He gets to play.

He "graduated" from FGCU.

Edited by yk9001

Yep, Eric McKnight is eligible from the start (per the NCAA grad rule granting a transfer who graduated already the right to play one more season immediately without redshirting), newness for this program!   
And actually THREE more will be eligible from the start next season, in former USC player Roschon Prince, former Maryland player Nick Faust, and former LMU standout freshman a year ago Gabe Levin.

But true to this school, McKnight's eligibility had a question come up that caused him to miss the ASU scrimmage.   Fortunately, it was cleared up and he's good to play starting with the USD scrimmage tomorrow.

If he can remotely do for LB what another grad rule player did for SDSU a year ago (Josh Davis from Tulane), I would be a very happy camper.

That's a lot of transfers, but freshmen are also coming aboard.

Four this season (Jack Williams, Temidayo Yussef, Deontae North, and Justin Bibbins), and three more next season (Larond Williams, Noah Blackwell, and Mason Riggins)

Edited by Angel Oracle

Class of the BWC, UCI has the post game with Ndaiye, a fully healthy Davis II, Best, and Ryan; and solid wings in Young, Nelson, Souza, Wright, and Dunning.

LB is likely #2, followed by UCSB and CSUN.  

Although CSUN has started a probe into the program that has led to several players being suspended for their exhibition game. 

AO, just an FYI directtv does not carry BYUtv in HD. If you have means to download the BYUtv app and hook any of the following devices to your tv, i would recommend doing so

http://www.byutv.org/apps

Even if you have a laptop, i would hook it up to your tv and just go to www.byutv.org and stream the game.

I have direct tv and i always watch the station through my roku to get it in HD.

AO, great first game.  I really like your team.  They were hitting threes.  If they continue to hit like that they will be good.  Caffey was great.  He kept the game close all night.  Even North looked solid for his first ever NCAA game.  Monson said in his post game interview that Lamb will be back next week.  Good luck with Xavier, K State, and UCLA