• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama failed to contain In N Out

When it comes to defeating another military we do it better then anyone. When it comes to going into another country and battling an indistinguishable group of its citizens for an unspecified length of time we also do it better than anyone, which is to say that we do it poorly instead of failing miserably.

Very true. Unfortunatley this is what modern warfare looks like.

This is just another example of how terrible Obama's presidency has been. He is largely to blame for allowing ISIS to proliferate, for underestimating its influence and strength, and for taking action way too slowly.

Simplistic and convenient but wrong. The power vacuums throughout the middle east created either by us or by Arab Spring or even civil wars is what created ISIS and the refusal of the powers in the region to deal with it is what allowed them to proliferate. The Arabs should be left to hash this out among themselves so they can decide what role Islam gets to play in their governments and find a way to curb the radicals as a group. It's still many years and many plot twists from being settled.

Simplistic and convenient but wrong. The power vacuums throughout the middle east created either by us or by Arab Spring or even civil wars is what created ISIS and the refusal of the powers in the region to deal with it is what allowed them to proliferate. The Arabs should be left to hash this out among themselves so they can decide what role Islam gets to play in their governments and find a way to curb the radicals as a group. It's still many years and many plot twists from being settled.

Did you even watch the Frontline episode?

This is just another example of how terrible Obama's presidency has been. He is largely to blame for allowing ISIS to proliferate, for underestimating its influence and strength, and for taking action way too slowly.

He also failed to prevent the Civil War, allowed the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor, failed to get us out of Vietnam and didn't stop the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Ripped the following from the comments section of an article I read onlne today:

A day in the life of an Islamic jihadist.
8:00am make love to wife
8:04am beat wife
8:30am breakfast
9:00am target practice (got to be ready for the infidels)
10:30 am off to the town square
11:30 kiss all my islamy brothers at the square
12:00 noon watch beheading of a couple of guys from another religion and shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand times
1:15pm Stone a couple of women to death for showing their ankles in public and shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand more times.
2:00pm Lunch
2:30pm attack village burn down girls school
3:00pm Behead school principle and a couple of parents and of course shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand times
3:30pm Shoot guns into the sky and shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand more times
4:15pm Kiss all my islamy brothers again and have protest march shouting death to Americans, death to Jews and of course Allah Akbar
5:00pm Head home complaining about another tough day at work
5:15pm Hug my sons ignore my daughters.
5:25pm Get ready for dinner and go slit one of my goats throats.
6:30pm Eat
7.00pm beat my wife again just because I can and nobody will say anything
8;00pm sneak some bacon
9:00pm sneak a shot of whiskey
10:00pm head to bead because its been a long day.

Ripped the following from the comments section of an article I read onlne today:

12:00 noon watch beheading of a couple of guys from another religion and shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand times

1:15pm Stone a couple of women to death for showing their ankles in public and shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand more times.

3:00pm Behead school principle and a couple of parents and of course shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand times

3:30pm Shoot guns into the sky and shout Allah akbar a couple of thousand more times

4:15pm Kiss all my islamy brothers again and have protest march shouting death to Americans, death to Jews and of course Allah Akbar

8;00pm sneak some bacon

Ignore my daughters was funny

8;00pm sneak some bacon

The evening seems kind of suspicious.  No make love to wife before beating her?  And was it not Monday night when Monday Night Jihadist was on TV?  Or Tuesday night when Dancing with Jihadist was on?  He could have at least been watching the DIY network on their bombmaking episode.  

Edited by gotbeer