• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breeder's Cup - Fri & Sat (Attn: Got Beer)

Hey Adam, if you have fridays pp'd I'd like a copy.  

The classic is going to be a good race.  

And so far, the track has been fair.  One note.  The downhill sprint.  No horse has won the downhill sprint at SA in the Breeders Cup races, that has not previously won on the SA downhill before.  

Sent

Haven't handicapped yet. I'll probably head down to Sammies on Friday to get a few bucks in on the Ladies and maybe some of the others.

Glad the track is playing fair. 

I think it is going to be Bombs Away this weekend! Lots of big prices. Excited

a good place to eat in that area is mama's ny brick oven style pizza. i highly recommend the garlic knots. it's on rosemead, near the 210 fwy, and it's definitely worth stopping for if you're hungry. they also have The Hat further south on rosemead, at the corner of rosemead and broadway.

a good place to eat in that area is mama's ny brick oven style pizza. i highly recommend the garlic knots. it's on rosemead, near the 210 fwy, and it's definitely worth stopping for if you're hungry. they also have The Hat further south on rosemead, at the corner of rosemead and broadway.

If you get Italian there is only one spot.  Alex Di Peppe's on Live Oak & El Monte in Arcadia.  Hole in the wall family owned joint with the best homemade Italian food you can get.

http://alexdipeppes.com/

Just looked at friday.  And just the big races, 6-9.

Race 6 1 mile turf, euros seem to dominate

4 Commemorative  

10 Startup Nation  closer.  Rosario.  Cutting back in distance.  Really high Brisnet prime number.  going to put him in my pick 4 only.

Race 7  1 mile.  So much speed.  Too much speed.  I'm hoping they burn themselves out and a closer picks up the pieces.

4 pants on fire.  good beyer numbers.  And a closer.  In my pick 4 only.

9 Tapiture.  Cut back in distance.  High numbers.  Rosie.  and last 2 was closing. 

Race 8 1 mile turf.  odd race.   most haven't gone the distance

3 Sunset Glow  Speed and hasn't done anything wrong.  But never ran the distance.  Going to put in my pick 4 only.

10 Quality Rocks  I like what I see on this horse.  A closer.  lost last at the end, going 1/16 longer.  mile might be perfect for him.

Race 9 1 1/8 mile dirt.  some great horses in this race.  And I don't like them.

4 Belle Gallentey  Can stalk or go frontrunner.  Great beyer numbers.  Scratch 2 ago in the mud.  

10 Untapable and 11 Close Hatches though could just run away with this.  

So like always.  Will be totally off.

We are actually going to dinner at Los Guero's in Monrovia after the races.

We are actually going to dinner at Los Guero's in Monrovia after the races.

If you are getting Mexican go to Pacos.  It is in Arcadia near the border of Monrovia.  I think First or Second and Foothill.  Trust me, it is amazing authentic Mexican.

Bitchin! Headed to Sammie's at 10

Here are my Friday selections:

Breeders Cup Selections

Friday

Race 6 - Juvenile Turf

11 - Imperia (6-1)

2 - Daddy D T (15-1)

14 - Danny Boy (20-1)

Lot of early speed in the race. I'd spread pretty deep in this one beyond Imperia.

Race 7 - Dirt Mile

9 - Tapiture (6-1)

1 - Goldencents (6-5)

7 - Bronzo (12-1)

I think Tapiture can stalk pretty closely behind the speed. Goldencents just way too short a price and I don't like his prep races.

Race 8 - Juvenile Fillies Turf

7 - Rainha Da Bateria (12-1)

2 - Osalia (5-1)

6 - Silvoliere (12-1)

This one looks pretty wide open. Like the price, trainer Jock combo and form of my pick.

Race 9 - Distaff (Ladies Classic)

3 - Iotapa (6-1)

10 - Untapable (5-2)

7 - Don't Tell Sophia (5-1)

Iotapa is my best bet for Friday. I think we'll get 8-1 or better as Untapable and Close Hatches get bet down. 

I have no clue what I'm going to do in the Classic. I don't think Shared Belief loves SA. Not sold on Tonalist. I think the speed kills each other. Chrome's last start was shit. I might just go for a total nonsensical bomb

Alright GB, got my bets in for today:

Races 1-3: $0.50 Pick 3

3, 11, 12 with 1, 3 with 4, 9

Races 7-9: $0.50 Pick 3 *This is my key play

1, 9 with ALL with 3

Race 4-5: $5 Double

11 with 2, 7

Race 6-7: $2 Double

5 with 9

Race 7: $1 Trifecta

1,9/1,9/3, 7

Ladies/Classic Doubles