• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sweet strike three call to end the Rangers game

it doesn't even matter. the game should have been over before zobrist's appearance because nathan got screwed on strikes during rodriguez's at-bat. the article even talks about unfavorable calls against the rangers. and yes the ball is close to the outside corner. did you look at the picture i posted?

Of course it should have been.  Thanks for the commentary Rags fan.

I don't think you guys realize what it takes to become a major-league umpire. Did you sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, or what?  Maddon would have been thrown out of the game if it wasn't already over.  I still think he should be suspended or something.  Now eveyone wants to take cheap shots at Nathan who did nothing wrong.

This is pure comedy gold. 

Why are we arguing balls and strikes for a Rangers-Rays game with a couple of Ranger fans on an Angels Board?

Of course the Texas fans are going to call it  a strike and the rest of the world, including the ump that called it, knows it wasn't.

Because;

1) Rag fan isn't smart enough to come up with their own board

2) DFW/Arlington isn't a baseball town so Rag fan has to look to LA/Anaheim

Why are we arguing balls and strikes for a Rangers-Rays game with a couple of Ranger fans on an Angels Board?

Of course the Texas fans are going to call it  a strike and the rest of the world, including the ump that called it, knows it wasn't.

and of course there's an article that shows it wasn't that bad of a call. i didn't see any of you bemoan the terrible strike call to leonys martin during the angels game.

and of course there's an article that shows it wasn't that bad of a call. i didn't see any of you bemoan the terrible strike call to leonys martin during the angels game.

Look skin....  I think its time for you and your little flute to go elsewhere to play.  I am certain there are plenty of rats at RedSox Nation that would follow you all day long.

2-4 start to the regular season = scoreboard watching in April to see if the Angels' playoff hopes are still alive  :(

Only 3 more months until the

It was bad enough of a call that the umpire admitted he blew the call and Fangraphs is not the experts on reading ball strikes off of stills captured on a video camera 150 yards away with a 60th of a second shutter speed, off from center with enough parralax that the pitcher and catcher are both in focus.

You clearly don't know what the worst call ever is. It involved the Rangers and a triple A umpire.

I hate that I've been made to think of it again.

Damn it. Here I go again. It looks like I'm going to have to get more therapy related to that instance.