• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israeli's praise of life in Germany sets off fury on Facebook

It was found that at the end of 2008, there were some 233,700 Holocaust survivors living in Israel. Study estimates predict that the number will decrease in the coming years to 143,900 in 2015 and46,900 in 2025. The survivor population is aging: at the end of 2008, some 7% were under the age of 70 and 45% were over the age of 80; in 2015, two-thirds will be 80+ and in 2020-25, almost all the survivors will be these ages.

http://brookdale.jdc.org.il/?CategoryID=192&ArticleID=161

Estimated population of Israel is a little over 8 million. So about 2.5% I guess.

So then add in immediate family, and extended family.  Maybe hollywood might get the jist of it.

Now you are just being idiotic.

nope.

actually its idiotic for a group of people to hate an entire country that they know nothing about and people that have done nothing wrong to them. Except I guess committing the heinous crime of being born a citizen of a country that made mistakes over 70 years ago.

kinda like nazis

It was found that at the end of 2008, there were some 233,700 Holocaust survivors living in Israel. Study estimates predict that the number will decrease in the coming years to 143,900 in 2015 and46,900 in 2025. The survivor population is aging: at the end of 2008, some 7% were under the age of 70 and 45% were over the age of 80; in 2015, two-thirds will be 80+ and in 2020-25, almost all the survivors will be these ages.

http://brookdale.jdc.org.il/?CategoryID=192&ArticleID=161

Estimated population of Israel is a little over 8 million. So about 2.5% I guess.

I wonder what the percentage is of the Israelis on facebook etc spewing hate?

I'll give mt a hint, its less than 2.5%

You are a fool if you don't think that

A) antisemitism isn't alive and well in Germany and

B) Jews should forgive a country that systematically killed more than 6 million Jews.

Many of the "innocent" Germans are the kin of Nazi soldiers that kill those Jews.

Edited by nate

nope.

actually its idiotic for a group of people to hate an entire country that they know nothing about and people that have done nothing wrong to them. Except I guess committing the heinous crime of being born a citizen of a country that made mistakes over 70 years ago.

kinda like nazis

Counting the survivors of the Holocaust, the family members of those suvrivors, the family members of those killed in the Holocaust you probably have millions of people.  And you struggle to understand why they might have a problem with folks openly encouraging returning there?  That is ignorance.  LOL at mistakes. 

Dude, you would fit in nicely back in Germany 70 years ago.

You are a fool if you don't think that

A) antisemitism isn't alive and well in Germany and

B) Jews should forgive a country that systematically killed more than 6 million Jews.

Many of the "innocent" Germans are the kin of Nazi soldiers that kill those Jews.

kin = Nazis and murderers themselves.

right mt? Nice paint brush you got there

Lets put it another way.

If my father killed your father, would you be cool hanging out with me or would you harbor resentment?

we might not be friends, but I certainly wouldn't assume you and all your friends would do the same thing to me. And I wouldn't blame you for what your father did.

I'm such a nazi

Forgiving and being comfortable with are two completely different things.

If you spent your entire childhood fearing a place because of deadly consequences, that doesn't just go away and it is absolutely passed down through several generations.  Each one becoming less severe.