• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jimenez claimed by Brewers

Yes

Disappointing. There's enough bat to hold a major league spot and more than enough glove to crack a lineup. Hell of a guy though.

Won't be hard to replace though. Beckham is too expensive but Grant Green could hold as much if not more value, and then there are a plethora of free agents who could pick it at the hot corner and be stashed in AAA, though none with Lucho's personality or particular minor league success.

Again, disappointing, I'll-advised I believe, but unless Lucho figures if out, not a big deal.

I will never understand the fascination some of you board members have with 4A players.

who do you think it's easier to connect with?  

A minor league guy who busts his ass and grinds it out to get serial cups of coffee.  All the while he does it with a smile on his face while encouraging his teammates.  

or

The entitled OFer who signs a big contract, fails miserably, and then puts his foot in his mouth with the media just about every time he opens it.  

Plenty of us follow these guys through the org from the time they are signed.  It's not fascination as much as that extra level of connection in wanting that player to succeed.  

who do you think it's easier to connect with?  

A minor league guy who busts his ass and grinds it out to get serial cups of coffee.  All the while he does it with a smile on his face while encouraging his teammates.  

or

The entitled OFer who signs a big contract, fails miserably, and then puts his foot in his mouth with the media just about every time he opens it.  

Plenty of us follow these guys through the org from the time they are signed.  It's not fascination as much as that extra level of connection in wanting that player to succeed.  

Big difference between wanting a guy to be successful and that guy actually being successful. Some of you just need to know when it is time to Let It Go.

141 sporadic at bats spread across two MLB seasons is apparently enough to say this 26 year old can't hit MLB pitching. The A's should have let Donaldson go after 2012.

That and the view of the Angels' FO and coaching.  There might, might be just a tad bit of knowledge there.

141 sporadic at bats spread across two MLB seasons is apparently enough to say this 26 year old can't hit MLB pitching. The A's should have let Donaldson go after 2012.

If Lucho becomes a 2-time All-Star I will blame the Angels FO. However, that hasn't happened, and more than likely won't.

Yes, great comparison. Especially because most people in this thread are fine with the move.

I guess the Angels like Wheeler better. I'll trust their judgement more than my own but I'm still confused by this move.

dude... it was a joke.