• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

School is great?

big overreaction by the parent. if you're going to teach what islam is, then you need to include what their belief system is like. this is not a method of promoting islam to the students as what they should believe. it's merely showing what it is that muslims believe. i teach the same thing in my classroom in 7th grade.

big overreaction by the parent. if you're going to teach what islam is, then you need to include what their belief system is like. this is not a method of promoting islam to the students as what they should believe. it's merely showing what it is that muslims believe. i teach the same thing in my classroom in 7th grade.

I see absolutely no problem with teaching children what different religions believe. It isn't a method of converting anyone or telling them what they should believe, but giving them an understanding of the differences. A lot of our world's problems now stem from a lack of understanding of the viewpoints of others. You don't have to agree with them, but knowing their perspectives and how they think can be very helpful in dealing with them.