• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Army used booze, women to recruit

they definitely recruit.

they recruited one of my brothers. they aren't going up against the power conferences for players, but it's a lot more difficult to convince kids to make that type of commitment. i remember a couple of coaches coming to our house .

i must have missed out on the booze and chicks

they definitely recruit.

they recruited one of my brothers. they aren't going up against the power conferences for players, but it's a lot more difficult to convince kids to make that type of commitment. i remember a couple of coaches coming to our house .

i must have missed out on the booze and chicks

One of my former coworkers had a son who was the starting point guard on the 6A champion high school team in Oklahoma during his senior year. He was contacted by a recruiter from Navy (the kid was pretty good, but not up there with the top PGs in the country). The only other schools who contacted him were NAIA schools in Oklahoma, one of whom he signed with. His father would have liked the Naval Academy diploma, understandably.

I still have difficulty picturing a service academy luring athletes this way. Odd.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan