• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone else having trouble posting, reading posts, etc?

fan_since79

I cannot link anything in a post. Hopeless. I was lucky to even get on the site right now and I'm not even sure this post will go through.

I can't believe I'm the only one having a problem. It's not my computer, every other site works fine.

I'm having a hard time reading your messages. I hope you're able to read this. I think it's your warning that you're close to being banned.

AngelsWin is as slow as molasses today. I've tried four different browsers and finally got in here to post this. I wanted to put it in the Hangout forum but cannot access that at all.

Is anyone else having any trouble today??

I've tried Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera. 

Mike Scioscia's to blame

I have a source (who is not comfortable being quoted) that says, basically, Chuck is on the outs with Arte and Josh Hamilton's agent. They've hired a team of Ukrainian hackers to attack the servers. Bruce is making some calls and Putin is going to invade.

Mike Scioscia is going to bunt every at bat for the next 3 seasons in protest.

You should reboot and clear your cookies.