• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Two arrested in slayings of Northern California deputies

JAHV76

"I think there are those people who would say, 'I wish you'd killed him.' No, that's not who we are. We are not him. We did our job," said Bonner. "I am incredibly proud of the men and woman who go out there everyday and put their lives on the line. Today, this organization, this family has suffered a horrific loss, and my heartfelt thanks to all those who reached out to us."

The shooter was taken away on a stretcher and had a nice little smirk on his face. I want to say that he probably won't have that same expression as they're leading him into the death chamber at San Quentin, but that could be 40 years from now given that this is California.

Mindless violence just for the hell of it. The good always suffer. So sad...

Horrible day for Law Enforcement...  That is unnerving that he was killed to the day of his father.

This is an example of why the job is so dangerous; you never know who you're dealing with.  The random-attacks on Officers promoted by ISIL/ISIS have Officers heads on a swivel everywhere.

Based on the article, I'm thinking they may have been a couple of "Sovereign Citizens."  Those folks seem to roll around looking to shoot Cops, and they allegedly found a handgun in the girlfriends' purse too.

RIP, Brothers along with their other victims.

They're not "Sovereign Citizen" types. He's a Mexican national and illegal who's been deported twice. She's his American girlfriend who's going to prison now for the rest of her life.

Take a look at her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/janelle.monroy.3?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

She has nine "friends" and two of them are the exact same person, the shooter. Marcelo Marquez and Julian L. Beltran. Beltran is from Sinaloa. They're the same person.

32159_485402188178508_1110638946_n.jpg?o

They're not "Sovereign Citizen" types. He's a Mexican national and illegal who's been deported twice. She's his American girlfriend who's going to prison now for the rest of her life.

Take a look at her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/janelle.monroy.3?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

She has nine "friends" and two of them are the exact same person, the shooter. Marcelo Marquez and Julian L. Beltran. Beltran is from Sinaloa. They're the same person.

32159_485402188178508_1110638946_n.jpg?o

wow,  it's like looking in a mirror