• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New Country Music Hit - "Accidental Racist"

He's referring to the Confederate Flag. The song is about how Brad Paisley walked into a Starbucks wearing a shirt with the flag on it, and it apparently offended the African American barista who was working there.

He's referring to the Confederate Flag. The song is about how Brad Paisley walked into a Starbucks wearing a shirt with the flag on it, and it apparently offended the African American barista who was working there.

I wouldn't wear the shirt or fly that flag, but the Confederacy was about more than just the slavery issue.  

I wouldn't wear the shirt or fly that flag, but the Confederacy was about more than just the slavery issue.  

Try explaining that to someone who is stubborn and refuses to believe that. I had a teacher who swore it was the only thing that it stood for and said it was worse than the swastika...I respectfully disagreed with her and was told that I was ignorant.

I don't think that a confederate flag is an effective means of opening a dialogue if one is intent on doing so. It's inflammatory at best.

I think he was trying to order a Caramel Macchiato not engage in a political debate of 1800's morality.

Absolutely.

He'd be a numbnutz if he didn't see such a reaction coming if that did happen.

Well it is not as though he was trolling a Synagogue wearing a I Love Bacon t-shirt or John 14:6 on it. It was a Starbucks where every walk of life is found milling about and..., wait, on second thought, he was trolling.

Brad Paisley is an amazing guitarist. He has an entire instrumental album where he just shreds the whole time. I almost turned my fruit of the looms into a fudge factory when I heard it.

He really is good.  I haven't listened to that instrumental album in a while, have to give it another spin now. 

I nearly died from laughter when LL broke out the "R.I.P. Robert E. Lee" line. Although the part where he rhymed Mason-Dixon and fixin' was pretty good too.

But all that aside, I can't imagine ever listening to that song on purpose again. It's just not very good.

I am intentionally not going to listen to this song.  Can't imagine anything worse than country and rap.

Hey now. Country music is awful, I agree, but there is some seriously amazing rap out there.

Just not what you hear in clubs or douchebag ringtones.