• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I guess this is one way to quit your job

For the love of God can you please stop with the Stickboy references. I think that's your 7th this week. Dude doesn't even post here anymore.

Isn't it a 7-8 year running joke?

it's been the running banter between the two of us for a few years since the whole storage wars vs. auction hunters thing. he takes shots at me for being a vegetarian, i take shots at him. sorry it bothers you, but it's not intended for you.

if my p.o.v./style here are that offensive/tiresome to you, feel free to block me. it won't hurt my feelings at all.

If I'm telling the same joke multiple times a day for many years in a row I'd hope someone would tell me it's played out.

There's like three or four dudes that drop that like it's funny and new every time.

Would you rather we dropped it like it's hot?

st1ckboy is probably laughing his ass off. He doesn't even need to say anything any more to create a stir.

Reminds me of when I was gone and when I'd run into friends from here he'd they show me posts of people still dropping my name even though I hadn't been around in over a year.

I haven't seen him post in months and people still constantly drop his name. Just weird aside from being really old and played out because it was so overused.