• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Potential embarrassing representative of the AL?

Torridd

I know Bumgarner is good, but this showing may be a harbinger to the embarrassment experienced by the Royals. The Giants know all about the Big Dance and this is when the Royals, a team not as good as the Tigers, Angels, or O's, will show all their flaws that weren't shown to the AL teams.

I spoke to a Giants fan yesterday and he was thinking if they won the first game they would sweep. We both acknowledged that the Royals have yet had a punch to the jaw and could go down for the count quickly after the first blow.

Honestly I think they get molly whopped in five. They played over their heads for 9 games. If they're not making multiple spectacular defensive plays a game and getting gems from their starters they aren't beating sf.

Tonight's game is big though, peavy isn't great but the Giants rake fastballs, may be a high scoring affair or a royals blowout.

Edited by Corona

Honestly I think they get molly whopped in five. They played over their heads for 9 games. If they're not making multiple spectacular defensive plays a game and getting gems from their starters they aren't beating sf.

This is my opinion as well. Flame me all you want but I think the Royals are going to be shown the door sooner rather than later.

You can make the exact same statement about the Giants playing out of their minds in the playoffs considering how erratic their season was.

The last month they beat the Dodgers 9-0 and the next day lose 17-0. They are in a playoff race and get swept by the Padres in the last two weeks. like the A's they crawled into the playoffs as a wildcard going 6-6 the last 12 games and finishing with only 88 wins.

The Giants are very beatable.