• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is this the worst ever ant infestation in SoCal?

I was just discussing this with the exterminator yesterday.  He said this was the worst summer for ants in recent memory.  We have been living in our house for 5 years and never saw an ant, and then suddenly we have ants but not in the expected places like the kitchen.

We found out that the ants were crawling up one of the trees outside and a branch of the tree is touching the house, allowing the ants to crawl into the attic.

Windex works surprisingly well indoors. Spray it on their trail. Much safer around kids and animals than Raid. Also no strong chemical smell.

Thanks, I have heard that one and have tried it some.   Seems to work in the little time I've done it.

The ants are seen near the front curb to the house, and streaming along the edge of the sidewalk and then up in a crevice between the side sidewalk and the grass.

I've been stomping the sidewalk area where they are crossing.   Obviously, that will only solve about 1% of the problem.   But it's something. 

Also had the tree branches trimmed back.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Windex works surprisingly well indoors. Spray it on their trail. Much safer around kids and animals than Raid. Also no strong chemical smell.

1ddb0aa0d46f9825547eef89ea870dd8.jpg

Liked, just because it's Michael Constantine.    And yes, he was instrumental in the successful fight against the Room 222 ant infestation of 1971 and the Greek Town ant infestation of 2002. 

Edited by Angel Oracle