• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Monica Lewinsky is back in the news

Tank

"Lewinsky, now 41, said she was "the first person to have their reputation completely destroyed worldwide via the Internet.”

she says this as if she was some kind of innocent victim. that bothers me.

Yeah, I saw this on the news this morning and all I could think was, you are a slut, sucked off the president in the oval office, embarrassed his family and think you shouldn't be held accountable? Sorry, bitch, but you got all of the fanfare you deserved for being a whore on an international stage.

I'm not going to win here, nor care to, but it isn't her fault this country is so infatuated with celebs, drama, and other peoples lives.

Not to mention, it's people that care enough to post about her or her story on an internet message board that keep this shit going.

True.

But Tank posted about her and cyber bullying and then posted: 

""Lewinsky, now 41, said she was "the first person to have their reputation completely destroyed worldwide via the Internet.”

she says this as if she was some kind of innocent victim. that bothers me."

It's kind of an oxymoron. I doubt anyone woke up today thinking about her or cared to talk about her, but he's part of the problem to his post she mentions.

She's going to be a celeb or in the news as long as people keep talking about her.

Or until she stops talking in public forums about her fictional pain and suffering for bring a whore. She gave a speech as a spokesperson for ending cyber bullying. That is going to be covered because of the idiocy surrounding the subject matter but she is the last person that is a reputable source. She earned the humiliation by scheming and plotting that included keeping a sperm coated dress for DNA evidence of her affair.

Sick and disturbed 22 year old now at 41 wants to be a reborn virgin and victim. Yeah, this is a story but hers shouldn't be pondered by media and they need to call her what she is, a fame whore with no other assets to offer.

Edited by notti

Or until she stops talking in public forums about her fictional pain and suffering for bring a whore. She gave a speech as a spokesperson for ending cyber bullying. That is going to be covered because of the idiocy surrounding the subject matter but she is the last person that is a reputable source. She earned the humiliation by scheming and plotting that included keeping a sperm coated dress for DNA evidence of her affair.

Sick and disturbed 22 year old now at 41 wants to be a reborn virgin and victim. Yeah, this is a story but hers shouldn't be pondered by media and they need to call her what she is, a fame whore with no other assets to offer.

Yeah, screw fame whores and the people that work to empower them via providing the attention via major media outlets that they desire.

They're all scum for not calling these people out on what they obviously are.

AMIRITE?

Edited by RallyMo

"'Days of Our Lives' adds spice to life." -- Monica Lewinksy, quoted in the LA Times, 1991

"So if that happened to have happened, then, you know, we've got a big problem on our hands. We have perhaps the first presidential canoodler in history." -- Orrin Hatch, Senator and gospel singer

"I'm going to the White House to get my presidential kneepads." - Lewinsky in 1992, before she left for Washington, according to her friend and cuckoldress Kathy Bleiler

"I was brought up with lies all the time... that's how you got along... I have lied my entire life..." -- Lewinsky, on one of Linda Tripp's tapes.

She got a Master's from the London School of Economics.

That's like getting a Master's from MIT for math people, or a legal degree from Harvard.

Combine that with working at the White House, and she was building a resume to make at least $200-300K/year working on her own or in a firm.  

She made a big mistake, and in my opinion, she has paid for it and then some, regardless of the tabloid fame she got.   

I'd be fine with her making a public stand against bullying if she didn't make herself out to be a martyr quite so much. 

She got her masters degree 10 years after the affair.

Her educational credentials include having an affair with her former High School teacher while going to Santa Monica Community college. She got her Psych degree from Portland Washington. Her time in England was simply for a one year masters degree which was amply paid for by her $1.5 million dollar book deal.

She has not held a full time job since being dismissed from the White House/Pentagon in 1997.

True.

But Tank posted about her and cyber bullying and then posted: 

""Lewinsky, now 41, said she was "the first person to have their reputation completely destroyed worldwide via the Internet.”

she says this as if she was some kind of innocent victim. that bothers me."

It's kind of an oxymoron. I doubt anyone woke up today thinking about her or cared to talk about her, but he's part of the problem to his post she mentions.

She's going to be a celeb or in the news as long as people keep talking about her.

i posted this story because it's in the news cycle today. she has embarked on something new that's very worthwhile, and i hope it works well for her and has a positive impact. but she kind of shoots herself in the foot when she again brings up her adulterous affair with the POTUS as if she is an innocent bystander. i didn't post any of this to be lurid in a "hey, we haven't talked about monica in xxx months. here's some gossip!" kind of way.