• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 8 Thread

Lamar Houston pulled a Stephen Tulloch and got hurt celebrating a sack.

His team was losing 48-23

As a Packers fan, can't help but laugh seeing a Lions player and now a Bears player do this all in the same season

lamear.0.gif

This one is worse than Tulloch's though. Tulloch at least was celebratign a sack early in the game. This game was already over and Houston and the Bears D was getting stomped all game long by the Pats...so what is he celebrating for?

I love Watkins and think he is going to be a beast. It was still ridiculous and a stupid move.

As for the Lions game, the refs did what the rules state, but it doesn't mean the rules are correct. Why wouldn't the rule be that the Falcons can decline the penalty? Patriots had a similar thing happen (not that it mattered). They went for it on 4th down early in the game. They had a false start and the whole play was played out. They didn't make it, but were allowed to get the field goal. They should have walked off the field with 0 points, but instead got 3 because they made a mistake? There has to be a way to change that. 

Agreed, the refs are way too involved in games. Its ridiculous that zebras can decide games, really brings down the quality of the league. That and the constant commercial breaks

It's not like that's anything new.

The NFL you cant watch without changing the channel every 5 mins.

NFL starting to look like the NBA with the way refs have so much say in how a game turns out. How can this be the product the NFL wants? Every game it seems like I see some stat about how many hands to the face penalties there have been this year. Are they proud of it?

It's not like that's anything new.

The NFL you cant watch without changing the channel every 5 mins.

I feel like its worse this year than ever before, its seriously approaching wwf levels with games having predetermined outcomes.

that chargers-broncos game was the most poorly officiated I have ever seen. Its frustrating being a fan of one of the teams that always gets the shit end of the stick, especially when facing "marquee" teams