• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama Administration Prepares Amnesty ID Cards for Up to 34 Million Illegals

ebola paranoia is set up to hide the child paralysis virus affecting children in colorado and i think ca. that can be traced to central america.

its hard to belive the cdc public health people didn't warn about the public health implications of admitting thousands of central american children into our schools etc.

Edited by shellback

I don't know how I feel about the means and methods being used to do this, but I am on board with allowing people who live and work here to live and work here much more than telling them "Sorry your parents didn't bang within the 3.7 million square miles of the USA. GTFO"

Edited by Adam

I don't know how I feel about the means and methods being used to do this, but I am on board with allowing people who live and work here to live and work here much more than telling them "Sorry your parents didn't bang within the 3.7 million square miles of the USA. GTFO"

My problem is that this is that many more social services that will be doled out.  Not to mention absolutely zero ramifications for breaking the law while all the folks trying to do so legally still wait.

Beyond stupid and unfair.

My problem is that this is that many more social services that will be doled out.  Not to mention absolutely zero ramifications for breaking the law while all the folks trying to do so legally still wait.

For sure dude. I don't believe they should be getting any social services. In reality they will. I personally cannot come to terms with the idea of disallowing people to live and work because of where they were born. Same reason I don't have any issue with outsourcing. Why is an American life more valuable than an Indian or Mexican one?

It isn't, but we will not be able to facilitate everybody and in this day and age you have to have some kind of controls over who comes in and out of the country.  We should be working harder at making life better for those in Mexico.  If things were better there that would solve a lot of issues. 

Our resources are not exhaustive, we cannot support everyone.  I am fine with green cards, but they better damn well give all of those striving to become citizens a pass right to it if this is what they are going to do. 

It isn't, but we will not be able to facilitate everybody and in this day and age you have to have some kind of controls over who comes in and out of the country.  We should be working harder at making life better for those in Mexico.  If things were better there that would solve a lot of issues. 

Our resources are not exhaustive, we cannot support everyone.  I am fine with green cards, but they better damn well give all of those striving to become citizens a pass right to it if this is what they are going to do. 

Again, I agree. I'd rather put an end to social programs for everyone and have open borders. 

Obviously the democrats feel they need that 30 million in registered voters to avoid a Republican presidency. Nothing like buying up an election through creating a new voting block.

I can't wait until a Republican is president so they can fix the problem of illegals once and for all

It's all about vote-getting. Doing this ensures that 99% of the Hispanic population will vote for a particular party.

It is pretty incredible how effective rhetoric can be.

Blacks, Religious Right folk, Environmentalists, Gun people... They're all locked into their parties and nothing gets "better" for them. 

You're right about one thing: nothing is getting better.

100% agreed,  its a joke, on the rest of us and those that tried to do it right