• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK, who you got?

Torridd

While watching sportcenter I saw a chunk of the team at a basketball game showing off their trophies. I think their focus is lost and they are buying into their own hype.

Royals win only one game.

They've been making stops all around the KC area as a team all playoffs. From Chiefs Monday Night Football games to other events.

This isn't new and it's an area rally tool. It's a different sports culture than we have out here where someone like you sees it as odd or simply happy they made it.

They've been making stops all around the KC area as a team all playoffs. From Chiefs Monday Night Football games to other events.

This isn't new and it's an area rally tool. It's a different sports culture than we have out here where someone like you sees it as odd or simply happy they made it.

I'm sure that the basketball game wasn't the only appearance. It only reinforces my opinion that they will suffer from it. 

I'm sure that the basketball game wasn't the only appearance. It only reinforces my opinion that they will suffer from it.

Again, they've been making these stops all playoffs. It hasn't hurt.

Not to mention thinking an undefeated team in the playoffs is going to suddenly slip up because they made an event appearance is absurd. You don't ride a hot wave then four wins from a title mail it in.

The giants have been there, done that.

they soundly beat the nationals, who I think are better than KC, and they steamrolled the cardinals, who I also think are better than KC. If the giants win a game or two in KC, I think the royals will start to doubt themselves and the pressure will get them. SF also has a huge mismatch in the managerial game and strategy.

KC had a nice run but I think the giants are the better team and built for these kinds of situations

If the series started this weekend I would go with the Royals unbelievable momentum.

But they will be waiting long enough to cool off before Tuesday. (I think that got that Rockies team too, when they had to sit a while after their hot streak).

The Giants could start Bumgarner on his regulare rest in game 1 if they choose to. Setting up a possible game 4 and 7 start if nescissary.

Tough one to predict. Neither is the 'favorite'. Both probably 'shouldnt' be there, which makes both dangerouse, IMO. Teams that have to fight harder to be there are tough, and in this case, neither had an easy road to get there.

Regardless, it should be a good series. Id say KC, because of bullpen and i think better offense. The giants though have the track record.

Hope KC because im an AL fan. If the giants win it pisses dodger fans off though