• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 7 Thread

nando714

I stopped watching the Colts this season.  It hurts, glad they are doing well but I always told myself if I had a local team I would root for them.  Been rooting for Green Bay.  It is really fun living somewhere with fans that are diehards.

I will only root for the Broncos as long as Peyton is there.  I am honestly looking forward to the time that he retires so I don't have any more of this.  Would much rather root for one team.

You Chelsea fans are all the same.

;)

Just looked at the schedule. Shit can get a little cray in the West.

Chiefs already had their bye which is why they are 2 back, but have the Rams, Jets, and Bills in the next 3 weeks....all winnable.

Broncos and Chargers play Thursday, so someone is losing.

And the Broncos play a rejuvenated Patriots team in NE.

While it might be repetitive at times, Manning and Brady are two guys who I don't mind too much hearing about every week. I don't think many would dispute that they're two of the top 5 quarterbacks to ever play and they're both solid guys who don't do things to draw attention to themselves off the field. Favre on the other hand was exhausting to hear about and Jeter announcing his retirement a full season in advance was an attention grabber the entire year. I don't think Manning or Brady will flip flop or announce before their season that they're retiring. They'll likely announce it sometime after they've played their last game... that's the road I hope they take.

One of the dumbest things I have ever read.  Jeter was overrated most of his career, not Peyton.

PM is the reason I am a fan of the NFL, so fun to watch him play.  Don't know how anyone could hate him.

I definitely don't hate him. In fact I like him so much, I could live with the Broncos winning it all just so he could have another ring. But read it any way you want I guess

It's so exciting to watch the Cowboys play football right now. At the beginning of the year, I thought he defense would be so bad that is was just going to be an agonizing baseball offseason for me. I'm glad I was wrong.

This offense is incredibly balanced that teams have no idea how to defend against it. The Giants were putting 8 in the box to stop Murray and they still couldn't. Also by doing that, they were forced to play one on one with the receivers and Dez Bryant absolutely torched them for it.

There are no me players on this team. Every one of them is playing for the team and you never hear anyone talk about how they need the ball more. Dez is a superstar WR and the guy only cares about winning. He's the first guy to make a block down field and the first guy to congratulate someone for making a TD. Not once does he ever say he needs the ball more or he needs more TDs.

As for the defense, I could complain about the lack of pass rush, but what they're doing is working. Rod Marinelli has these guys believing in him and his system. Best thing Jerry Jones did to improve this team was make Marinelli in charge of the defense and it's working wonders.

Rams = good 1st half team.

Rams = BAAAAD 2nd half team.

THREE times this season, the Rams have been absolutely hammered in the 2nd half after a solid first half.

Depth simply a big issue?

Fisher is ballsy.    Trick kick return with Bailey fielding a kick that Austin seemed certain to catch, and then the fake punt 

Rams = good 1st half team.

Rams = BAAAAD 2nd half team.

THREE times this season, the Rams have been absolutely hammered in the 2nd half after a solid first half.

Depth simply a big issue?

Fisher is ballsy. Trick kick return with Bailey fielding a kick that Austin seemed certain to catch, and then the fake punt

Weren't they beating dallas 21-0 as well in the 1st half?

While it might be repetitive at times, Manning and Brady are two guys who I don't mind too much hearing about every week. I don't think many would dispute that they're two of the top 5 quarterbacks to ever play and they're both solid guys who don't do things to draw attention to themselves off the field. Favre on the other hand was exhausting to hear about and Jeter announcing his retirement a full season in advance was an attention grabber the entire year. I don't think Manning or Brady will flip flop or announce before their season that they're retiring. They'll likely announce it sometime after they've played their last game... that's the road I hope they take.

Brady is one of the most overrated QBs of all time, IMO.