• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 7 Thread

nando714

NFC is completely wide open. It usually is, but moreso this year with Seattle not looking as dominant as they did last year.

Ari, Phi, Dal, GB, Det and then Sea and SF can't ever be counted out despite their slow starts look like the teams that'll battle it out for the playoff seedings. No clue who the favorite would be out of that group.

AFC is more clear cut with Denver looking like the top team. Everybody else is chasing them

Edited by bloodbrother

This is the equivalent of the 23 year old Yankee fans talking about all their championships.

Dude did almost all of his damage in another uniform.

Was actually celebrating the accomplishment of a great QB.  The fact that he's on my team now ... sweet.

But glad you were able to get that off your chest. 

Peyton is the Jeter of the NFL for me. Great guy. Great player. On a team I can't stand and the media doesn't shut the **** up about him

One of the dumbest things I have ever read.  Jeter was overrated most of his career, not Peyton.

PM is the reason I am a fan of the NFL, so fun to watch him play.  Don't know how anyone could hate him.

One of the dumbest things I have ever read. Jeter was overrated most of his career, not Peyton.

PM is the reason I am a fan of the NFL, so fun to watch him play. Don't know how anyone could hate him.

oh so because you're a fan boy, everyone else should have to bow down to five head as well?

he's not some perfect golden boy like you think or the media makes him out to be. He's a corporate mouthpiece for the most part, and he's a massive control freak.

he also sucks in the playoffs

Manning is one of those dudes I want to hate on, but can't.

He's a good dude, stays out of the media (just because TMZPN cares to blow him), is rational with good interviews...the history one he did before kickoff was cool, he over tipped some waitress where the receipt went viral, and he's so cerebral I appreciate his style.

Plus, I watched him a ton at Tennessee and can like him more because he lost to Nebraska in the National Championship one year.

Not sure how someone is overrated when they're one of the greatest to ever play their position. These days too many things are touted as the greatest or the best by the media while he actually lives up to it. The knock will always be that he choked at times in the playoffs because that's about the only negative thing you can say. I enjoyed watching Peyton play before he came to Denver and it's even more enjoyable seeing him do what he's done as a Bronco the last 3 years.

Not sure how someone is overrated when they're one of the greatest to ever play their position. These days too many things are touted as the greatest or the best by the media while he actually lives up to it. The knock will always be that he choked at times in the playoffs because that's about the only negative thing you can say. I enjoyed watching Peyton play before he came to Denver and it's even more enjoyable seeing him do what he's done as a Bronco the last 3 years.

Seriously.

Outside of the media trying to sway shit, the other thing that really bugs me is they always come up with bullshit stat collaborations. "Dick Jones is the only person in NBA history to have a 3pt% above 82%, 6 assists, and 3 rebounds in 15 straight games"

oh so because you're a fan boy, everyone else should have to bow down to five head as well?

he's not some perfect golden boy like you think or the media makes him out to be. He's a corporate mouthpiece for the most part, and he's a massive control freak.

he also sucks in the playoffs

Oh do tell.  I missed that part where he got a DUI, or taunted the opposing teams fans, or raped a chick, or said something controversial, or never stopped talking about himself...

Dude plays the game right, with tons of respect for the other players of the game, doesn't talk shit, and does an amazing job.

Nate, you gotta be pumped. Both of your teams are on a collision course for the AFC Championship game.

I stopped watching the Colts this season.  It hurts, glad they are doing well but I always told myself if I had a local team I would root for them.  Been rooting for Green Bay.  It is really fun living somewhere with fans that are diehards.

I will only root for the Broncos as long as Peyton is there.  I am honestly looking forward to the time that he retires so I don't have any more of this.  Would much rather root for one team.