• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SAVE THE DATE (March 13, 2015) #AWFanfest15 Spring Training Event

Chuck

Usually batting practice and Tim Mead day is on the Sunday. What day do you see us doing that since Sunday is an away game?

We'll have to do it Saturday morning or talk to Tim about having it on Sunday at the ball park still.

Totally in! See you there Chuck!

Awesome dude! Looking forward to hanging with you and the misses this time. 

We'll have an official announcement, signups and all that jazz sometime in November/December. But you can book airfare, hotel reservations and most importantly, schedule PTO days off from work now! 

This just made my day. I made plans to go this weekend with a bunch of buddies that are coming from all over the country. This was the one weekend that worked for everybody, and I was praying that this would be the Fanfest weekend. Fk yeah Chuck!!! Although, now I have to top the moment of my profile pic!

Edited by RenoHalo

The Angels will still have a full workout in Tempe even before a road game. Usually they will be on the field from 9:30-11:30 or so.

I think it's way cool that after a long and exhausting season grinding daily stories (often multiple per day) that Jeff Fletcher is still here reading our threads and also willing to look forward to next season. Thanks for letting us know Jeff and I'm looking forward to seeing you next Fanfest.