• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Foo Fighters - Sonic Highways

Yeah, Out of Bounds was just a Riverside/Corona high school band.....don't think they were ever signed or did anything big. Just the type of dudes that would play at high school parties. I think they changed their name and trying to look them up it looks like there was a Swedish punk band with the same name....which may have been why.

Never heard of Limitpoint or that Out of Bounds band.

I did like Homegrown at one point in time.

Hah I went to a Homegrown show once at The Wiskey or The Roxy and there were a bunch of teenage girls there with their parents or grandparents and that Asian dude was so raunchy on stage with how he acted and what he said.  It was so funny to see the looks on those parents faces.

Guttermouth, hah.

Any of you guys ever see Limitpoint? My friend was their drummer. He was a pretty amazing drummer but the band was pretty meh. Mall pop style. They did a lot of local shows in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Same with Stonehouse another friends band, he was lead guitar. They were heavy metal style though and never really played any major gigs.

Haha I used to work at a record label with Mikey (singer/guitar player) from Limitpoint. He's a cool dude. Edited by Hot Damn!

Haha I used to work at a record label with Mikey (singer/guitar player) from Limitpoint. He's a cool dude.

Nice!  Yea I knew Mikey.  Remember their drummer?  I can't even remember his name now.  Chris I think.  Went to HS with him, he was a couple years younger than me.  He won "worlds fastest drummer" at Warped Tour a couple times around 2000.  He ended up quitting the band and becoming a Chef at some super high end restaurant in Old Town Pasadena.

I last went to a foo fighters show in 2012 I think. The crowd was a majority 40+ with an emphasis on the plus. I laughed watching these people think they were still rocking out.

Is it me, or has it become a cool thing to be a Foo Fighters fan? Dave Grohl screaming and yelling and cussing has nothing on the dozens of rockets like that in 70s and 80s. Maybe he's a throwback. Maybe I'm old.

I last went to a foo fighters show in 2012 I think. The crowd was a majority 40+ with an emphasis on the plus. I laughed watching these people think they were still rocking out.

Is it me, or has it become a cool thing to be a Foo Fighters fan? Dave Grohl screaming and yelling and cussing has nothing on the dozens of rockets like that in 70s and 80s. Maybe he's a throwback. Maybe I'm old.

DadRock is what we call it these days.

Edited by Richard

• 1 month later...

I'm going, mainly because my wife, oldest kid and niece all want to go.

I want to see how they renovated the Forum.

The fact that it's pop up and Grohl's birthday intrigues me. They are pretty off the cuff. Probably will blow the doors off that tour in September.

I expect 3-hours, lots of guests and a good fückin time.

Setup was awesome. Loved the indoor outdoor aspect.

Yeah me too.  Got to go for the Kroq acoustic christmas show last month and was surprised how well they renovated it.

..but WOW! I still can't believe that show on Saturday. All those guests 

eff4d4ec-445c-4315-b26a-c9d5df45c84f.jpg

Edited by Richard