• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Foo Fighters - Sonic Highways

No, he is from VA.  He visited family in Chicago when he was a teenager and his cousin was into the scene.

Some of the Naked Raygun stuff was cool but I was most interested in the Muddy Waters/Buddy Guy stuff.  Plus, nothing better than some Cheap Trick.

I saw the Foo Fighters open for Mike Watt at SDSU in 1995.  I think it was the first time the Foos had toured and nobody including myself knew anything about them except that Grohl was the lead man in the group. 

Side note, Eddie Vedder was playing guitar for Watt at this gig and his wife's band Hovercraft opened the show.  

I am a casual Foo Fighter's fan.  I love that Grohl achieved great success after Nirvana.

i hope none of you will take your kids with you to see the foo fighters. that just leads to your kids thinking they have a life of privilege and you just help feed the myth to them that they should enjoy things like this. what a waste of time and money and america.

-caliangel

So Naked Raygun, Cheap Trick and Urge Overkill open for Foo Fighters at Wrigley. I wonder if this will be a theme in each city this summer. If so, I may have to make travel plans just like Rally.

Hoping to hear of another song released today.

So is the plan to have concerts in each city they cover with the artists they cover on the show?

If so, I cannot wait for the inevitable show with Seattle greats Harvey Danger.

Also, the La Habra show with Zebrahead is going to be epic.

Can't wait...

I think I like this new song more than the last one.

I saw the Foo Fighters open for Mike Watt at SDSU in 1995.  I think it was the first time the Foos had toured and nobody including myself knew anything about them except that Grohl was the lead man in the group. 

Side note, Eddie Vedder was playing guitar for Watt at this gig and his wife's band Hovercraft opened the show.  

I am a casual Foo Fighter's fan.  I love that Grohl achieved great success after Nirvana.

If you get a chance check out Foo Fighters - Back and Forth documentary.  It is really cool and he talks about how his first tour was with Hovercraft and Mike Watt.  Vedder and Grohl played in Watt's band and they both opened for him.