• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MSNBC: Your kids belong to the state

as a parent, i'm responsible for my child's moral training, social development, and pretty much everything else.

the state is responsible for providing public education. 

the idea that my child belongs to others is reprehensible and completely frightening.

as a parent, i'm responsible for my child's moral training, social development, and pretty much everything else.

the state is responsible for providing public education indoctrination. 

the idea that my child belongs to others is reprehensible and completely frightening.

I obviously don't agree with "turn this thing into a human." I highly doubt she does. But I agree with the sentiment behind what she was saying.

If we spend all day looking for people saying craaaaazy things then we can easily miss the point of their statement. It's clear that you disagree with her point. But you shouldn't ignore the point simply because she used a language instrument that you didn't like. Especially when it has little to do with the actual point being made. Or nothing, as was the case here.

I know I'm a rebel but I taught my 2 daughters how eggs get fertilized and how to prevent it from happening in the first place. Kinda like the redneck dude who shows you how to not get heartburn instead of doing something you know will cause it then trying to stop it after the fact.

Sorry HM, I wasn't really saying you were spinning.  Just was using a phrase.  

Back to the conversation at hand.  Pretty much all laws regulate choices.  I would think a choice that involves the death of a human being would be worth looking at.  

Sorry HM, I wasn't really saying you were spinning.  Just was using a phrase.  

Back to the conversation at hand.  Pretty much all laws regulate choices.  I would think a choice that involves the death of a human being would be worth looking at.  

What human is dying?