• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Big Papi

Troll Daddy

He has found a magical combo:  a non-aversion to needles, the Pesky Pole, and beating the hell out of the green monster.

Edited to include the other secret ingredient:  his massive arm forearm protector which gives him the confidence to lean over the plate and stare at pitchers who dare to pitch two inches off the plate and inside. 

Edited by DowningRules

He has found a magical combo:  a non-aversion to needles, the Pesky Pole, and beating the hell out of the green monster.

Edited to include the other secret ingredient:  his massive arm forearm protector which gives him the confidence to lean over the plate and stare at pitchers who dare to pitch two inches off the plate and inside. 

Yep, the Barroids factor (forearm protector)

Esther Elizabeth Rolle (November 8, 1920 – November 17, 1998) was an American actress. She is best known for her role as Florida Evans, a no-nonsense black housekeeper on the CBS television sitcom Maude for two seasons (1972-1974) and its spin-off series Good Times for five seasons (1974-1977, 1978-1979).

Holy shit! This may be the best post of the year.

Ortiz is probably the main reason why I know Pujols is clean. Ortiz is an f'n cheat and in terms of ability, couldn't hold Albert's jock. Yet here he is at age 40 defying time the only way cheaters did in the 90's and early 2000's knew how.

I have no idea whether or not Albert was clean in STL. I suspect he wasn't just as I suspect he's 3 years older than he says he is, but one thing is for certain, he's not juicing right now.

The difference between Ortiz at 40 and Pujols at 34 should be the opposite if what it is. F Papi, I hope MLB stops protecting his cheating butt for the sake of selling tickets and jerseys.

Ortiz is probably the main reason why I know Pujols is clean. Ortiz is an f'n cheat and in terms of ability, couldn't hold Albert's jock. Yet here he is at age 40 defying time the only way cheaters did in the 90's and early 2000's knew how.

I have no idea whether or not Albert was clean in STL. I suspect he wasn't just as I suspect he's 3 years older than he says he is, but one thing is for certain, he's not juicing right now.

The difference between Ortiz at 40 and Pujols at 34 should be the opposite if what it is. F Papi, I hope MLB stops protecting his cheating butt for the sake of selling tickets and jerseys.

you are far too nice to this self righteous prick. He admitted cheating and then tried to convince everyone he never said anything. He is protected by MLB for some stupid reason. He went nuts last year in Toronto after he grounded out. He didn't like the strike one call earlier in the AB. He still saw two more strikes before he grounded out. He estrogen the water cooler. No fine. No suspension. No nothing. **** Ortiz and his cheating redfux ass.