• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Comic nerds (GotBeer)

Isn't Cap 3 also going up against Superman vs Batman or whatever it's called?  And this whole Spiderman side is fascinating also.  Because while spiderman is making bank, each incarnation is making less and less than the previous.  Could Sony either rent out, or sell back the rights?  With enough zeros and crooked letters, I'm sure something is in the works.  Then there is the whole ending of the comic fantastic 4.

Isn't Cap 3 also going up against Superman vs Batman or whatever it's called?  And this whole Spiderman side is fascinating also.  Because while spiderman is making bank, each incarnation is making less and less than the previous.  Could Sony either rent out, or sell back the rights?  With enough zeros and crooked letters, I'm sure something is in the works.  Then there is the whole ending of the comic fantastic 4.

A couple of articles were released last week or two saying Marvel and Sony were working on a deal to include Spidey in the MCU. This could be the reason why. Superman vs Batman was moved to March. They backed out of the Cap 3 spot so we don't get that showdown. 

from the article:

"Marvel never fail to surprise us, and Variety are reporting that Robert Downey Jr. is about to sign a deal which will bring Civil War (or at least the start of it) to the big screen in Captain America 3."

i see that English Cop's work is not quite finished.

is Agents of Shield already setting up for the civil war?  With hydra taking/recruiting/brainwashing those with super powers.  It leads up nicely to a registration thing.

I'm wondering that too. Hydra seems to be the overall main villain of the MCU. That is, till Thanos arrives. Just thinking off the top of my head we have.

Iron Man

Hawkeye

Ant-Man

Hulk

Thor

Cap

Black Widow

Falcon

Vison

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

War Machine

Dr. Strange

Wasp

Yellowjacket

Winter Soldier

Spider-Man (Possibly)

Black Panther (Possibly)

Probably a few others that I'm forgetting. Just imagine that though? Those heroes being split up and fighting one another.

Punisher.  

now I didn't read Civil War at all in the Marvel Universe.  And i don't know the history with all of the players you listed.  But just looking at the list and who has, and who doesn't have "superpowers" of the larger ones.

Does not have powers

Ironman - it's the suit more than superpowers

Punisher

Black Widow

hawkeye

Falcon

manufactured/experiments powers

Capt

Hulk

Winter Soldier

Spiderman

Thor is the only one with actual superpowers

Just on this list alone.  A Versus would be pretty cool.