• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Meanwhile, in southern Mexico . . .

An issue much closer to our borders that has definitely spilled into the US yet we fight ISIS instead.  Awesome.

These Cartels fund very violent gangs in many border towns in the US that pedal drugs and illegals into the US, send the money and guns back to Mexico that are used to slaughter thousands of innocent Mexicans every year.

I like that scene in "Clear and Present Danger" where the drone missile blows up the cartel mansion. We should do more of that. ISIS is one thing, but I agree the greater threat is just south of us.

By the way, it's quite possible the administration will declare amnesty after the midterm elections next month. Executive orders and all that good stuff.

I like that scene in "Clear and Present Danger" where the drone missile blows up the cartel mansion. We should do more of that. ISIS is one thing, but I agree the greater threat is just south of us.

By the way, it's quite possible the administration will declare amnesty after the midterm elections next month. Executive orders and all that good stuff.

amnesty on what?

Actually our greatest threat is within our own borders. Mexican cartels are chumps compared to the shit our "leaders" are doing while you're distracted by Ebola updates.